#Rinne4Vezina...habs lose 3-2 OT

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Subban cost us a point. Stupid, just stupid by him dipsy doodling in the O-zone and then being all out of breath with skating being suspect as is.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Why wouldn't Therrien call a time out to get Markov a rest and use 2 defensemen on the PK? Is he ****ing dense?

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Our "first line center" making some ****ing terrible passes and killing any possible momentum in OT.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

flukey ****ing ***** ****..god damned game should even have been in OT **** ****ING ****!!! :rant::rant::rant:

The n00b King

Kingin' since 2003
Feb 10, 2008
Singapore
If Pax doesn't blow his load on that shot, it doesn't whip around the board and bounce over Subban's stick. I put the onus on Pax here. Hit the ****ing net dude.

Also, 4 vs 3 in OT pretty much always result in a goal. It's pretty crappy. Bad way to end what was an otherwise great game. Calls seemed to be a bit one sided though...

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Seems like Subban does **** like this every few games but just doesn't seem to learn his lesson as he does it again the next week.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Why were we playing Plekanec AND Eller on that PK? We couldn't put two defensemen out there to play down low and one center to focus on the point men?

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
Thats why subban will not be captain, as good as he is he still makes alot of bone headed plays trying to do to much himself.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
I like how while Subban tried to drive the net and then turned away during his play in the offensive zone, the whole time Ribeiro was two-handing him and cross checking him which made him bobble the puck.

Forsberg takes a huge dive and the arm goes up immediately. You can't say there isn't an agenda against Subban. I wonder if Forsberg gets in trouble with the league for that dive?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad