Post-Game Talk: Rielly is Rielly, Rielly Good. But Leafs Still Lose. 2-1 Shootout Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatQuietGuy93

Apr 23, 2013
London On
Montreal Canadiens make me so bad you have no idea. That team doesn't deserve to be where they are. I can't help it I need someone to agree before I explode

cookie

Fresh From The Oven
Nov 24, 2009
Oven then stomach
Coach needs to stay with one line. His juggling of the forward lines is really messing line chemistry up. Let them stick together and learn each others' tendencies: Holland and Winnik (or was it Santo?) have had great short handed plays, so let them work with each other 5v5.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Winnik was wandering out of position on NJ late goal. He doesn't drop the gloves with Tootoo. Can't finish on the breakaway to make it 2-0. He's really crap but so loved by Leaf fans.

Him and Polak.

Both awful.

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
Komorov looked like a AA player getting passes from Kessel.

Man I wish jvr played like a big man
I didn't watch the game but what did you expect? People talk about the guy like he's an all-world talent lol

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Worst ****ing coach ever. What a POS

I know,.. I've never seen such a horrible NHL head coach. He doesn't understand wich type of players he really has..... doesn't know how to use them. He also changes we too often our lines. Does many things wrong. Wrong play book.

leafstilldeath*

loser team loses.

clarkson should be a healthy scratch for the rest of his miserable contract.

Komisarek had a NMC as well. After sitting the press box for a while he waved it and went to play in teh AHL. Might happen with Clarkson as well lol

ThatQuietGuy93

Apr 23, 2013
London On
Coach needs to stay with one line. His juggling of the forward lines is really messing line chemistry up. Let them stick together and learn each others' tendencies: Holland and Winnik (or was it Santo?) have had great short handed plays, so let them work with each other 5v5.

No kidding! It's like he has to keep opening the oven to see if the brownies are good! Let it be let it be...speaking words of wisdom let it be noscoreachuk

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
I didn't watch the game but what did you expect? People talk about the guy like he's an all-world talent lol

I didn't expect much from a 3rd liner running shot gun. It did show what having another body that can cycle on that line helps. Looked good, just no finish. Jvr should be that guy

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
I know its awful to watch. He should KEEP the lines and roll with them. Players need to know each other.

theTTC

Aug 17, 2010
It should be very clear now to every Leaf follower that Randy Carlyle was not part of the problem. Under his watch, the team overachieved - a playoff appearance, and most recently a solid winning record and in the playoffs when he was fired. With his influence gone, this collection of players has quickly morphed into their truer, more natural form, which is something equivalent to this wretched Devils team.

MLSE at their best again: amputating the only healthy part of the Toronto Maple Leafs body.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Well I stand corrected. Without Dion Phanuef our defence is just terrible! I mean, giving up ONE GOAL?!

We CLEARLY need Phanuef back ASAP :sarcasm:

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
We only lose one point.

Or we gained a point depending how you look at it. We were 5 points out of 5th now we're 4.
I understand people not wanting to cheer for their team to lose, but seriously, is picking up a point here or there to miss the playoffs anyway better for this franchise then a top 5 pick? Really?

TML1

Oct 18, 2014
1 point games are going to insure we draft 10th or 11th. F### me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad