Post-Game Talk: Rielly is Rielly, Rielly Good. But Leafs Still Lose. 2-1 Shootout Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
I skipped this one. Knew it would be a snooze fest.

Haha

They sent in Gomez

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
Only time I wanted Leafs to win was on Rielly's shift, more of that Morgan!

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
I think there's something wrong with the Sportsnet feed because Tyler Bozak was shown on a shootout and didn't score... Did anyone else have this glitch?

Bozak looks like he is fully participating in the TANK! :rant:

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
The leafs need to keep losing, take a chance at bottom 5 pick and the McDavid lottery.

Also, Rielly seems to be playing more and more like he has in junior. Getting rid of Randy has really helped his game, he's taking more chances and playing the style that got him drafted 5th overall. Great game by him.

exporta

Jul 30, 2005
The coaching change really helped this team perform. I am almost at the point where I think we should have just let these guys played and said **** advanced stats.

I know its better for the long term future of this team to lose as much as possible, but it's so hard to cheer for my team to lose. I can't do it.

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
This game was played hard
Absolutely a great game for rielly
Now we can move forward from this effort
Kessel needs to get outta his funk

TML1

Oct 18, 2014
Winnik was wandering out of position on NJ late goal. He doesn't drop the gloves with Tootoo. Can't finish on the breakaway to make it 2-0. He's really crap but so loved by Leaf fans.

TheOneArmedMan

Jan 17, 2011
7 loses in a row.... no point in trying to fight back. Keep the tank going. Cyotes next game... we know how thats going to turn out.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Komorov looked like a AA player getting passes from Kessel.

Man I wish jvr played like a big man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad