Retro Reverse Jerseys Coming

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
I think the Seals jerseys in more traditional Sharks colors with a fin shoulder patch (or something similar) would absolutely slay, and be considered one of the best alts in the league.

That is not it though

OffSydes

#tank2014/5
Aug 14, 2011
Gotta be honest... didn't expect to like this as much as I do. Kind of an RHI look though. :laugh:

The Rhinoes jerseys were pretty cool

2dc6772101a12b0790789022168a36d7.jpg

R4JPYJ_2wUiuq9B0YHkY9Tb-NeqRSW3tFApVxQ1YemjzzizVYUoGPZCMeoyIR47_v54g8RnRjNFO_i8czWiQ2pQkfbL9ZcUWSLdsJD12

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
The Rhinoes jerseys were pretty cool

2dc6772101a12b0790789022168a36d7.jpg

R4JPYJ_2wUiuq9B0YHkY9Tb-NeqRSW3tFApVxQ1YemjzzizVYUoGPZCMeoyIR47_v54g8RnRjNFO_i8czWiQ2pQkfbL9ZcUWSLdsJD12
Went to every home game. Back then had a friend who was a relative of a Sharks player so we kinda hung out with Falloon, Pedersen and (can't remember the 3rd player, might have been Whitney?) during one of the Rhinos games. It was off season so Pat was in full Fat Balloon mode. :laugh:

Best line at one of these games was when the Sac team was visiting. Their goalie was Gerry St Siers wife, Manuam Rhaueme (however its spelled.). We're sitting at the glass behind her during the warm ups and a buddy yells, "Hey goalie! I like your five hole!" Yes I know, rude as hell. We were young and the young just aren't good decision makers. :laugh:

I actually had a roller hockey team that used the San Diego Barracuda Jerseys. Those were always my favorites.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I'm down for some garishly 70s style Seals jerseys. Bring on the yellow/turquoise combo.

But I know I have what most people would think is terrible taste in jerseys. I've always liked the Hurricanes with their hurricane-warning-flag stripes, and I loved the kachina Coyotes jerseys even when everyone said they were hideous (basically before about 3 or 4 years ago when Arizona started toying with them as a regular throwback and everyone suddenly decided they were "retro-cool")

But by the same token, everyone here in Canucks territory loves the late 70s "flying V" jerseys the Canucks had with no logo and just the v-shaped color stripes on the front and I hate them. but I also remember when everyone else hated them too and it wasn't until you could buy a Mitchell & Ness throwback version for like $200 that suddenly they were "beloved classics"

OffSydes

#tank2014/5
Aug 14, 2011
Went to every home game. Back then had a friend who was a relative of a Sharks player so we kinda hung out with Falloon, Pedersen and (can't remember the 3rd player, might have been Whitney?) during one of the Rhinos games. It was off season so Pat was in full Fat Balloon mode. :laugh:

Best line at one of these games was when the Sac team was visiting. Their goalie was Gerry St Siers wife, Manuam Rhaueme (however its spelled.). We're sitting at the glass behind her during the warm ups and a buddy yells, "Hey goalie! I like your five hole!" Yes I know, rude as hell. We were young and the young just aren't good decision makers. :laugh:

I actually had a roller hockey team that used the San Diego Barracuda Jerseys. Those were always my favorites.

We had season tickets for all but the inaugural season but ended up attending every game after the first one we went to and would purchase tickets game of. The season ticket holders took a trip to see them in Sac but they were playing outside at the fairgrounds at the time and the league said the conditions were unsafe and the game was cancelled.

The RHI was so cool

I was at this game and it was tons of fun.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad