Retro Reverse Jerseys Coming

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
Go back to the originals full time please.

Sharks brass:

tenor.gif

JonathanK81

Aug 3, 2005
The OC
My favorite number is 24 and so I'd probably get a Doug Wilson. Been legit wanting an original CCM Doug Wilson for a decade+ now. So might as well get that when I can. (And for those that ask, can't stand Kobe Bryant, only time I disliked the 24 on someone haha)

Harbessix

Jun 2, 2010
Halifax, NS
Surprised the heritage jerseys for this season have yet to be announced. With less than two weeks to Christmas I would have assumed the sharks would have wanted to allow enough time for people to order them for the holiday.

Harbessix

Jun 2, 2010
Halifax, NS
There's also a little thing called pandemic.

I believe the Sharks store is closed due to lockdown.

Fair enough, doesn’t change the fact that Jonathan Becher said himself to expect them before Christmas. Also, last I checked NHLshop.com/ca is not closed due to lockdown hence why it didn’t stop the league from releasing the retro reverse.

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
Don't be surprised to see something this week.

They probably don't want to cannibalize sales of the Reverse Retro Jersey. So they expect people to buy that up for Christmas, and after Christmas, they unveil the 30th Anniversary Jersey and it make available for sale to coincide with the start of the new season.

Reactions: Sandisfan

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Finally got through to a person at store today ( been tryingfor weeks to connectwith someone). They have more player customized jerseys enroute. Reserved a Marleau retro.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->