Retro Reverse Jerseys Coming

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
retro-1st-gen-300x300.png

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Also, beautiful jersey, but I won't get my hopes quite that high!

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
Yea that's the best one in the bunch.

I don't know why this franchise won't just bring back the originals again, or even the 1998-2007 jerseys. They'd literally be printing money.
Original jersey design but get rid of the original logo and I’m in. The original logo is just too mid 90’s blurry cartoon looking for me to get behind bringing back.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
As a rule I'm not a fan of black Sharks jerseys because our logo is primarily black, I actually think the stealth jersey is the best black jersey we've had because the logo is differentiated by the an outline and it has the regular logo rather than the "jumping shark" logo from the previous batch of black jerseys, gen 2 black jerseys were decent as well but I don't like the gen 2 teals

All that said, make the 25th anniversary heritage jerseys the main sweaters and I couldn't be happier, those are the best jerseys the franchise ever had and they never even won a game in them, it's a shame we never got to see a white road version of those

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad