GDT: Redemption Game?|Jackets-Jets|7:00 p.m.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
So if the 1st round pick is protected for the top 3 in the lottery and slides to 2020, does that mean Ottawa gets the 2021 pick if Duchene happens to re-sign here?

I know it's a long shot but its more likely now than it was a week ago.

Yes. But don’t worry, he’s not staying and we’re not winning the lottery. The draft pick ramifications will end after this draft

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I think it's ok to vent frustration here, in the GDT.... That said I also think Tuesday is another day and if we get a new net minder we will win... The playoffs are not lost yet..

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Everyone talks about chemistry with the new guys. That shouldn't have been a big deal. Had Torts kept Dubois with Bread and Cam and used Duchene with Dzingel (along with Bjork who can play with skill) the whole time instead of mixing the centers that issue wouldn't be there. Maybe they don't score as much as everyone would expect, but we wouldn't have lol this discussion about chemistry. For me the chemical imbalance is Torts. I'm pretty sure he would have farebetter adding two more Foligno/Boone/Dubi guys rather than 95 and 19.....just my take.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
"Good periods" since X date does literally nothing for this team right now. Wins or you're out, it's not time to sit around and say "hey we're improving".

Hey if you want to complain about the team not getting it's points I'm right there with you. I am happy that they found their swagger in the back half of the game. Keep that and I'm not worried.

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
I’m weirdly calm after this game. Thought we played a pretty good game. I do think we’re lacking a bit of confidence/pressing too much right now. All it takes is one strong win to get things moving in the right direction again. And thankfully, we play New Jersey on Tuesday.

If we can’t beat New Jersey, though...

Reactions: majormajor

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Everyone talks about chemistry with the new guys. That shouldn't have been a big deal. Had Torts kept Dubois with Bread and Cam and used Duchene with Dzingel (along with Bjork who can play with skill) the whole time instead of mixing the centers that issue wouldn't be there. Maybe they don't score as much as everyone would expect, but we wouldn't have lol this discussion about chemistry. For me the chemical imbalance is Torts. I'm pretty sure he would have farebetter adding two more Foligno/Boone/Dubi guys rather than 95 and 19.....just my take.
Dead on:thumbu:

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
I’m weirdly calm after this game. Thought we played a pretty good game. I do think we’re lacking a bit of confidence/pressing too much right now. All it takes is one strong win to get things moving in the right direction again. And thankfully, we play New Jersey on Tuesday.

Then Pitt back to back.. but yeah don’t worry

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Hey if you want to complain about the team not getting it's points I'm right there with you. I am happy that they found their swagger in the back half of the game. Keep that and I'm not worried.
I'm not so sure they found it. This should have been a win but they are finding every way possible to lose. Finding ways to lose if you will.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio

Jackets were really bad all game, not sure what you watched tonight.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
That swagger saw them give up 3 goals in the last half (or so) of the 3rd period.

Reactions: niflheim

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3