GDT: Redemption Game?|Jackets-Jets|7:00 p.m.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Jackets played Jets tough on the road in Winnipeg. Think today will be a close one. Hoping for some better defensive play. Guessing McQuaid sits, Kukan draws in, and maybe Wennberg gets out of the press box.

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Cant put much hope for this game. Yesterdays game against Oilers was horrible, and kind a hard to think game will be so much different that we can win this one. 1point makes me happy but waiting 0points.

Reactions: Madifer

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Another no show and Torts may pack his bags imo. The team may flourish under a young strong figure.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Time to put Bob in the press box and Kinkaid in the net... Kinkaid may not be an upgrade but hard to fathom he would be a downgrade...

Carolina is hot, we must get two points today and make use of our game in hand... The defense, fore and back checking must get serious..

CBJ win today come hell or high water...

Reactions: Madifer

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
Time to put Bob in the press box and Kinkaid in the net... Kinkaid may not be an upgrade but hard to fathom he would be a downgrade...

Carolina is hot, we must get two points today and make use of our game in hand... The defense, fore and back checking must get serious..

CBJ win today come hell or high water...
Maybe they should have traded him to Florida while they had the chance. How are the Ottawa guys looking so far?

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Maybe they should have traded him to Florida while they had the chance. How are the Ottawa guys looking so far?
I missed yesterdays game.... So far, imo, their impact has been minimal.. In fact some say negative because the checking game CBJ is known for has dropped off in favor of pure offense.. Kinkaid (NJ) has not played.

Bob's numbers are around 30th in the league GA and 40th SV%... not good enough.. Korpisalo are worse... Yet ironically our one time backup Curtis McElhinney is top ten GA... (13 Sv%) If we didn't have bad luck we wouldn't have any luck at all...

Last edited:

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
I've been in this spot for years now, it's disheartening

+1, even avoided watching their last playoff game last year. Took a long break from the team completely (really until Christmas time).

I'll tune in to this one. But if they play like yesterday and they can't come up with any answers, I may be done for awhile again. It should be fun to watch, a relaxing hobby. Right now it's a frustrating chore.

Reactions: Gagnefan924

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
They haven't shown up for the last three in a row at home. The Philly game they were fortunate to win in OT. This is will be telling what their resolve will be tonight.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
If we can win this one, the weekend would have turned out like most of us expected (just in a different order)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad