GDT: Red Wings @ Ducks Game 42 8:00 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actual Thought*

Longest win streak of the season. I ****ing hate Blashill hockey but good for them getting on a little roll.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
We'll keep winning as long as Mrazek keeps it under 1 GAA rofl.

Team better start scoring. PP better stop sucking. Although it didn't look bad tonight.

Acoustic

Sep 29, 2014
It's showing Tatar's goal as unassisted... Looks like Datsyuk passed straight to him?

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
Wings should've had 3 goals. Tatar goal unassisted, Larkin the lone assist on Sheahan's goal. Wings players end up with just 3 points among them when they potentially could've had 9. Its been that kind of a season for them.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Can't believe some of you think Detroit can just roll into Anaheim and put up a five spot. This was going to be a low scoring game.

Actual Thought*

I have an idea, guys. You have too many players and not enough cap space. There is this crazy mechanism called 'trade'. Someone remind Ken Holland.

Remind all the other GMs in the league too. There have been like 6 trades since October. None of any consequence.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
4 wins in a row?! My mind just froze.
tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Nah, inconclusive.
On the cast Daniels said it was because it went off a Duck's stick. Apparently that matters? If it had been a Duck's sake Ken said it would have been a Datsyuk assist.

Never knew that.

Remind all the other GMs in the league too. There have been like 6 trades since October. None of any consequence.

Jones/Johnansen?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad