GDT: Red Wings @ Blackhawks - 8:30PM ET (preseason Game 5)

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I hope this is the AA we get this year. He's been everywhere tonight. The transition to center is working well for him atm.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Yep my god that ****ty ass AA we must trade him right now!!!!!

Yeah! A preseason game where both teams have decided to not play defense is any indication of how he will play in the regular season. Lets forget how last season he was mostly hot garbage unless he it was a game he gave a shit, which were few and far between.

masta8

Apr 26, 2018
HAHAHH Aa shutting up this whole forum ... vanek and aa combine should be illegal this just isn’t fair

Reactions: hkydave04

The Flying Octopus

Sep 18, 2017
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Q looks miserable...lol

buzz your GF after showing Q miserable

anyone see that? wooooof

**Vanek haters...always been able to score here...yet you dont want him? why? Guy legit knows how to put the puck in the net. If the Wings had any competent D, they would throw Vanek out there more. Teams are real real stupid not to understand how he plays, IE CBJ.

Any takers on Vanek leading the Wings in GOALS come thanksgiving? Careful, before you say yes....

#lovevanekGETSOMEshouldnthavebeentradeddontlikevanekhaterstellmewhocanscorebetterfromdownlow?

#NOONE

masta8

Apr 26, 2018
Yeah! A preseason game where both teams have decided to not play defense is any indication of how he will play in the regular season. Lets forget how last season he was mostly hot garbage unless he it was a game he gave a ****, which were few and far between.
Even if he put up 5 points in a regular season game you would still talk about his flaws and why he didn’t have 6 points .... just admit he has had a strong preseason and as a red wing fan hope he continues it during the regular season which I believe will happen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad