GDT: Red Wings @ Blackhawks - 8:30PM ET (preseason Game 5)

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Is this available through NHL.tv? It keeps giving me the "account isn't entitled to view this content." And I paid for the whole year over a week ago.

masta8

Apr 26, 2018
AA and Vanek combo is going to be fun to watch ..... also love seeing mantha sniping, hope to see 30 of those this year lol

haulinbass

Mar 6, 2014
Wow, nice play..

AA looks like he could be taking that next step this year. He is a rare type of player that is for sure.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
HAH.

Already thought that the game ended... nice 6-4 win ! :banana:

Wait a minute... it's just 40 mins... :facepalm:

Too many goals scored fooled me, thanks to this horrible goaltending on both sides.

raymond23

:o
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
We've all seen AA do this before, it's exciting for sure. But he has never been able sustain this type of play... that's where the true test lies.

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
Howard is firmly entrenching himself in "backup" territory. Now we just need to find a starter.

Rasmussen needs to take some power forward lessons from Mantha.

Sulak is pushing offense a lot, and it's getting him in trouble. I wonder if that's a coaching mandate, it just how he plays.

AA needs to keep up this ridiculous play. Vanek makes me giggle. I'd like to see Zadina back with them, but I don't care who plays with those two at this point.

Paul Woods is, once again, giving me a migraine; only marginally less of one than the Chicago TV crew would. Maybe it's time for some Pink Floyd.

Reactions: jkutswings

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
Pretty sure everyone unanimously agrees he's had a great game. Don't know what you're going on about.

AA will never be a top scorer as long as he remains terrible on the pp. Or just bad in general when he's not on a rush

Trade bait.

I hope Vanek will push his trade value up and we get a Righty defenceman from somewhere.

Pretty sure everyone unanimously agrees he's had a great game. Don't know what you're going on about.
Yep sounds like you are saying he is having a good game lol.

Reactions: Filppula

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
Howard is firmly entrenching himself in "backup" territory. Now we just need to find a starter.

Rasmussen needs to take some power forward lessons from Mantha.

Sulak is pushing offense a lot, and it's getting him in trouble. I wonder if that's a coaching mandate, it just how he plays.

AA needs to keep up this ridiculous play. Vanek makes me giggle. I'd like to see Zadina back with them, but I don't care who plays with those two at this point.

Paul Woods is, once again, giving me a migraine; only marginally less of one than the Chicago TV crew would. Maybe it's time for some Pink Floyd.
And we just waived Sateri??

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad