GDT: Red Wings @ Blackhawks - 8:30PM ET (preseason Game 5)

raymond23

Go Griffs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
No idea what game you are watching. He was out in the final minutes of the game holding the lead.

Sulak is going to have a big impact on the Wings D this year I think. A pretty noticeable improvement and it doesn't take a great eye. Big young and fast. What do you want?

If he doesn't make the team they are tanking. If they go with all the guys in their mid 30's the wings are ****ed.

Yeesh. Cool it with the attitude kiddo.

Sulak and Hicketts were pretty bad last night. They couldn't get the puck out of their zone with any consintency. Big whoop.

I am a fan of Sulak and have said so.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Only saw highlights of this one since it wasn't on TV, but I'm only getting more and more worried about Hronek. A couple of really bad defensive plays showed up and I'm still not seeing any of the offensive abilities he supposedly has.

It was funny a game or two ago, as he was breaking out from behind the net, with an opponent rapidly catching him, to hear the announcer praising his great skating ability. Guy's skating looks terrible and choppy, and his speed and acceleration reflects how it looks

TCNorthstars

Jan 5, 2009
Lansing area, MI
Only saw highlights of this one since it wasn't on TV, but I'm only getting more and more worried about Hronek. A couple of really bad defensive plays showed up and I'm still not seeing any of the offensive abilities he supposedly has.

It was funny a game or two ago, as he was breaking out from behind the net, with an opponent rapidly catching him, to hear the announcer praising his great skating ability. Guy's skating looks terrible and choppy, and his speed and acceleration reflects how it looks

Dude starts slow at every level. Give him some time before getting too worried. He is only 20 for crying out loud.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Dude starts slow at every level. Give him some time before getting too worried. He is only 20 for crying out loud.
chickenpatience.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad