Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019
Really bad loss.

Bernier was great

team D was horrible

Kane couldn’t finish

pk has been awful of late

Subban bad

zadorov was the worst player on the ice.

must win game tomorrow.

Changed your profile pic, stopped screaming 'fire Colliton' in every game thread, I almost didn't recognize you.

Reactions: Pez68

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Dunno why Boqvist is rushing the puck up on the PP and then throwing it 20 feet behind him to someone else.

That's minor compared to Boqvist rushing up the ice like he was a center ... and when Carpenters cross-ice pass was deflected Boqvist entered no man's land (with the puck going the other way) and couldn't recover. Game over.

I'm sorry, but give me 74 every time. 27 isn't NHL ready if you're looking for consistency on both sides of the puck.

Reactions: WeAreSoPucked

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
That's minor compared to Boqvist rushing up the ice like he was a center when Carpenters cross-ice pass was deflected. He entered no man's land (with the puck going the other way) and couldn't get recover. Game over.

I'm sorry, but give me 74 every time. 27 isn't NHL ready if you're looking for consistency on both sides of the puck.
That's literally the only mistake he's made in 5 games.

You're on some good shit dude. Boqvist is way better than Beaudin right now and it's not close. You're picking on one play while completely ignoring how he created a goal out of thin air.

Beaudin was getting caved in his own zone every game.

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
In first half of game, Hawks play smart possession game with low risk against a team they had a 20 gf edge on entering the game. BUT THIS FREAKING TEAM CONVERTS THE FEW HIGH DANGER CHANCES THE HAWKS GIVE UP. JC - time to change the plan?

A couple of times during the season a team is gonna drive ya crazy. Do you throw out the careful coaching to try to win a game like this by seeing if you can run-and-gun a team like the Wings into submission?

I think the Hawks have untapped offensive potential and a lot of mature players on their team and can do it. They'll go back to the system next game. Or do you just concede a game like this chalking it up as one of those nights in fear of the players developing bad habits? I don't know. But in this game JC didn't respond to what was actually happening on the ice and didn't open things up. No adjustments were made.

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can

You're on some good shit dude. Boqvist is way better than Beaudin right now and it's not close. You're picking on one play while completely ignoring how he created a goal out of thin air.

Good shit indeed!

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013

They're both very promising young defenseman and I'm glad we have both of them.

I don't see any reason to be nagging on either one of them right now...

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
upload_2021-2-27_21-52-4.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-27_21-51-20.png
    upload_2021-2-27_21-51-20.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 1

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
DeBrincat could/should of had 3 tonight. He played well thou,...mostly.
- when Suter made that pass from behind the net to Brinksy, i thought he would score for 100% sure

|

Can't complain too much thou, 10 goals, 20 points in what? 16 games for the cat this season + the how he plays without the puck,
how hard he works, he has grown as a player so much. Next season, he will challenge McDavid (Art Ross) Matthews (Rocket)
he just keeps improving so much each year, gotta remember, Alex is only 23 years young, in the beginning of his NHL career.

Reactions: WeAreSoPucked

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Very frustrating game. Probably had the better of the chances, but Subban wasn't as sharp tonight and a lot of defensive miscues that wound up in the back of our net. 2 points that were needed considering March's schedule, down the drain.

At least Boqvist got two points.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Pathetic lazy performance tonight, Subban was garbage, 71 like 17 is useless and neither should be on this team, Boqvist’s skating needs work, Beaudin should take that spot until this guy is actually ready, the team simply wasn’t prepared and obviously thought this was gonna be a cake walk.

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Pathetic lazy performance tonight, Subban was garbage, 71 like 17 is useless and neither should be on this team, Boqvist’s skating needs work, Beaudin should take that spot until this guy is actually ready, the team simply wasn’t prepared and obviously thought this was gonna be a cake walk.

Re:
-Pathetic lazy performance tonight - Not really
-Subban was garbage - Yep
-71 like 17 is useless - I don't see it
-Boqvist’s skating needs work - unquestionably
-Beaudin should take that spot until this guy is actually ready - definitely
-the team simply wasn’t prepared - Hawks had an excellent first period but couldn't overcome mediocre goaltending
-thought this was gonna be a cakewalk - seriously? Why would this team think they can have a cakewalk against any team? Shit happens and it happened tonight. Win tomorrow, then move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad