“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Colliton bag skating this team between a B2B:

upload_2021-2-27_21-57-21.gif

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Subban got his shit out and that was cute but we’re back to never wanting to see him in net again

And Zadorov having his worst game as a Hawk.

Reactions: Hattrick Kane

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
detroit keeping it simple and just hunting down loose pucks and 50/50 pucks better than us tonight

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
There’s just too many passengers on the team. Guys like Wallmark and Highmore do absolutely nothing to help.

Quit the dinky passes and start playing like a normal damn team.
ya, no idea why JC keeps f***ing with the lineup and players that work...

must say that I have been disappointed with Wallmark, I liked the signing in the offseason...

Reactions: HawkeyTalkMan

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
ya, no idea why JC keeps f***ing with the lineup and players that work...

must say that I have been disappointed with Wallmark, I liked the signing in the offseason...
I have not seen a single thing from wallmark to warrant dressing him this year

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
EO with the low risk approach play safe hockey get close blah blah blah. But every time the Hawks make a little progress the Wings play like worldbeaters for 10 secs and score. JC just open it up - the Hawks had around a 20 goal scoring edge over the Wings and see if the Wings can keep up when the Hawks play run and gun.

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Hawks went from great in the first to brutal after they went down a goal .... and it has been a shit show since.

Carpenter made a bad cross-ice pass to begin the keystone cop routine but Boqvist by skating up the ice like he's a centerman and getting caught is a play that a bantam player wouldn't make. Difficult to watch.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Hawks went from great in the first to brutal after they went down a goal .... and it has been a shit show since.

Carpenter made a bad cross-ice pass to begin the keystone cop routine but Boqvist by skating up the ice like he's a centerman and getting caught is a play that a bantam player wouldn't make. Difficult to watch.
carpenter, wallmark and Highmore can all bugger off IMO send them packing in the next few weeks, do the same for Soda at the trade deadline, to be fair he has been good but he is not here next year so get an asset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad