Proposal: Rebrand!!

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
I just toyed around a bit with the eggplant/burnt orange color scheme I posted a while ago and came up with a new type of design. As the owners seem to want to have orange as one of the major colors, I removed liquorice from the color scheme and made it focus on the orange more.

Home:
redesign_mightyducks_4bkfs.jpg

Away:
redesign_mightyducks_e5kpz.jpg

Shoot away. I think these would be rather unique not only in color scheme, but in jersey design as well. I do remember Calgary having a similar pattern some 20-ish years ago, but I decided for the sleeves to have the opposite direction in the edges as the main torso.

I think an important aspect in getting these colors to complement each other is ensuring that the brightness is toned down, in particular the orange needs to be a darker colour. Just my opinion

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
I must be the only person around these parts who thinks the combination of orange and eggplant, or any purple for that matter, is just an absolute abomination that shouldn't be flown anywhere. Those mockups genuinely make me sick and I'd have to consider my fandom if those were the colours the team embraced.

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
I must be the only person around these parts who thinks the combination of orange and eggplant, or any purple for that matter, is just an absolute abomination that shouldn't be flown anywhere. Those mockups genuinely make me sick and I'd have to consider my fandom if those were the colours the team embraced.

Agreed, that color combo is ugly

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
No I hate it too, it’s cool for VT but doesn’t fit our brand at all.

Reactions: Dryish

DuckRogers10

Feb 3, 2016
Cypress, CA
Thankfully or should I say hopefully the original logo won't be our primary ever again. I know I'm in the minority but I've always hated the original logo. The current gets way to much hate.

Reactions: Kalv

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3