Proposal: Rebrand!!

Tony O

May 31, 2011
Eggplant and orange with Mighty Ducks logo please and thanks

usa_today_15754980.0.jpg

icethetics concepts | Fun with the Mighty Ducks

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I understand that teams change jerseys for sales, but I've always felt that if you win a cup in a jersey that should just be your permanent look. Except for us. Good lord those were the ugliest jerseys to ever lift the cup.
yeah, it's embarrassing that they won the cup wearing those atrocious sweaters

i think it's safe to say a good chunk of the fanbase would welcome a return to the old logo and colors. doubt it happens under the samuelis though, considering the rebrand happened under their watch

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
Ducks regular colors and logo is boring. Go back to Mighty Ducks jersey or if you want something different use different colors and a logo of a Duck instead of a webbed foot.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Well a lot of us are now old myself included and a lot of the fanbase is now younger and doesn't remember being made fun of for the Ducks having Disney Jerseys.
I remember being laughed at with comments from people saying "ur team is a Disney gimmick" or "Ducks are disney joke that'll never win the cup, ever".

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
I can only reiterate my original designs for reverse retro jerseys I designed back when the return of the Wild Wing was announced.

Still think this would fit much better for a rebrand that doesn't want to become a complete throwback to the original jerseys, while incorporating the original design and color scheme.

reverseretro_concept-i2jte.jpg

wraparound

May 17, 2014
I can only reiterate my original designs for reverse retro jerseys I designed back when the return of the Wild Wing was announced.

Still think this would fit much better for a rebrand that doesn't want to become a complete throwback to the original jerseys, while incorporating the original design and color scheme.

where do I sign

gunnergunther

Jul 3, 2010
Our current black is the ugliest home jersey in the league. Its way too busy, makes me think of some kid designing something with clips art.

Reactions: Elvs and Kalv

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Our 25th anniversary 3rds were wonderful. Those as away jerseys, add a white version, kthxbye.

I have two of those, love them, I get a lot of compliments when I wear them. It’s funny, I own two classic eggplants I got like 10 years ago, 2 - 25th anniversary, one orange retro, and one reverse retro. I don’t own any of their regular jerseys, I just hate them. I’m ok with the Duck foot as shoulder patches but not in the middle of the jersey.

I also got a lot of compliments on the reverse retro as well, which has grown on me.

Reactions: Vipers31

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA

Wow, should have stolen those designs when I was coming up with jerseys for my team

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
The current colours and logo are fine, IMO.
The original colours and logo were perfect.

The problem, again IMO, is the design of the jersey. There's an overabundance of stripes and they don't add or tie anything together. It's just sort of there, in all kinds of different colours, and it's just visual noise.

Whomever designed 'em lacked basic knowledge of design fundamentals. There's no way they were made by professional designers.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014

The eggplant needs to be the main color though. Otherwise it looks too much like a Sharks jersey.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Time to embrace the wild wing 3rd jersey in the current colors, with the alternate being the current logo and uniform in eggplant and jade. That’ll show mister Jfresh who knows fashion.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012

Those are actually really good looking jerseys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad