Proposal: Rebrand!!

TheStuntman

Oct 27, 2015
I can only reiterate my original designs for reverse retro jerseys I designed back when the return of the Wild Wing was announced.

Still think this would fit much better for a rebrand that doesn't want to become a complete throwback to the original jerseys, while incorporating the original design and color scheme.

reverseretro_concept-i2jte.jpg
I don't normally care for logos/jerseys, but this looks good.

Reactions: HunterDuck

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Ok, I'm now on board with bringing back the classic eggplant jerseys that Zegras likes. I feel bringing them back is turning the page and represents trying to become a more modern skilled team with guys like Zegras and Drysdale who happen to be the same heights as Selanne(6'0) and Kariya(5'10).

The current black n gold jerseys represent an era the Ducks no longer are in. Their no longer icing a overly mean n tough team that leads the league in Hits and PIM.

That cup winning era the black with gold Ducks logo fit well back then because it showed they weren't little ducklings connected to Disney anymore and wanted to be taken seriously as a contender, they sure as hell played like that with guys like Pronger wrecking other players, the big strong line of Penner/Gerzlaf/Perry being both very skilled and physical.

Kariya 9

Feb 28, 2014
Ok, I'm now on board with bringing back the classic eggplant jerseys that Zegras likes. I feel bringing them back is turning the page and represents trying to become a more modern skilled team with guys like Zegras and Drysdale who happen to be the same heights as Selanne(6'0) and Kariya(5'10).

The current black n gold jerseys represent an era the Ducks no longer are in. Their no longer icing a overly mean n tough team that leads the league in Hits and PIM.

That cup winning era the black with gold Ducks logo fit well back then because it showed they weren't little ducklings connected to Disney anymore and wanted to be taken seriously as a contender, they sure as hell played like that with guys like Pronger wrecking other players, the big strong line of Penner/Gerzlaf/Perry being both very skilled and physical.

Did Zegras say he likes the classic color scheme?

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
The old logo itself doesn't look that great, imo. It looks great in the old uniform (colors, stripes). But I'm pretty sure fulll set is not coming back full time.

Our current logo is not bad imo. The jerseys absolutely are, tho. So we need rebrandong of jerseys that might or might not include rethinking color scheme

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
The old logo itself doesn't look that great, imo. It looks great in the old uniform (colors, stripes). But I'm pretty sure fulll set is not coming back full time.

Our current logo is not bad imo. The jerseys absolutely are, tho. So we need rebrandong of jerseys that might or might not include rethinking color scheme

I disagree. I thought the old logo on the orange jerseys looked great

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
download-20.jpeg

That is something I have seen of a jersey concept that would be cool
Not a fan of this. Put it in front of my eyes every game and it will be worse than the current and previous set imo.
Maybe it would work as an alternate jersey. Maybe

Generally I like the dark green as especially in combination with orange it has some ''duck'' feel to it. But here in this particular one I think the orange is way too much.

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
Too busy. There's so much going, I don't know what to focus on. Poor design, IMO.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Not a fan of this. Put it in front of my eyes every game and it will be worse than the current and previous set imo.

Generally I like the dark green as especially in combination with orange it has some ''duck'' feel to it. But here in this particular one I think the orange is way too much.
Its theme/colors is like if a San Jose Shark had a kid with a Duck in Orange County lol.

Reactions: Kalv

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
I can only reiterate my original designs for reverse retro jerseys I designed back when the return of the Wild Wing was announced.

Still think this would fit much better for a rebrand that doesn't want to become a complete throwback to the original jerseys, while incorporating the original design and color scheme.

reverseretro_concept-i2jte.jpg

I’m extremely late to the party here, but these are gorgeous IMO and I like that the home jersey centers more around the teal than the eggplant

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.

What do you think about reversing the green and orange for those?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->