RD Moritz Seider (2019, 6th, DET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCNorthstars

Jan 5, 2009
Lansing area, MI
extremely high hockey iq + very rugged + very soft hands + very graceful skater all 360 degrees with good not great speed + always all in hustling with a great attitude and leadership personality + smart accurate wrister . its hard to imangine a more complete type dman than this seider design . you can only critique his to date lack of rocket slap shot but for my money an accurate smart wrister a better weapon in these days of composite sticks . this guy is nearing phenom level , after watching red wings pre season i decided to spend the 100 dollars for ahl tv because of ''side's''. guarantee hes a #1 dman in the nhl , its just a matter of if he can become thee #1 dman amongst #1 dmen !

Love the optimism, but you need to slow your roll a bit.

raymond23

:o
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
Is he paired with McCrea? That's a local San Diego kid.

There’s a lot of good defenseman in GR. Honestly the pairings are really fluid and change pretty consistently.

McCrea is playing because a lot of those guys are in Detroit right now due to injuries. Not sure if he’ll be able to hold down a spot when everyone is back unfortunately. Never know tho

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
Just 1 goal in 18 games is a bit of a disappointment, though. I was under the impression that he had some goal-scoring potential after watching him at worlds. But perhaps he's going to end up being a "4+60"-type after all.

He's not much of a shooter atp, he mostly plays a setup role in the offensive zone and does it quite well. I get the feeling his confidence in his shot is low as he's been fairly reluctant to use it so far.

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
Hes definitely not looking like a reach anymore and might even be projecting as a top pairing guy but yeah thats extremely over the top
He’s absolutely projecting as a top pairing guy. That isn’t really in question at this point. Whether or not he gets there is very much up in the air but that is absolutely within the reach of his likely potential.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
He’s absolutely projecting as a top pairing guy. That isn’t really in question at this point. Whether or not he gets there is very much up in the air but that is absolutely within the reach of his likely potential.

So, there is a question if he becomes a top pairing guy?

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
i will not slow my roll . he just bodied the heck out of the admirals tonite as an 18 year old kid . extremely rare combination of size-ruggedness-skating-smarts-hands . and as he matures physically his hand strength shall get better which shall improve his shot .

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
i will not slow my roll . he just bodied the heck out of the admirals tonite as an 18 year old kid . extremely rare combination of size-ruggedness-skating-smarts-hands . and as he matures physically his hand strength shall get better which shall improve his shot .

Next Nick Lindstorm. (E5)

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
i dont think nick looked this good vs full grown men at 18 , age 18 in the AHL is the key factotr here

original.gif

Reactions: Elitersson

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario

hard to tell due to the potato quality, but he successfully poked checked the puck away before he even played the body. Love it.

Edit: actually the quality looks better when I'm looking at it on my phone

Last edited:

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland

Next Nick Lindstorm. (E5)

No... More or Vladiator. :)

Seidernator?

Reactions: decaguard

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Wish we could get an angle from the other end to photoshop the "Deal with it" sunglasses on his face.

He made that look way too easy.

Best part is he has hits like that every game. Guy is a hammer out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad