Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins for the Universal Championship and Goldberg vs Kofi Kingston for the WWE Championship are the advertised matches for the Saudi Event.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins for the Universal Championship and Goldberg vs Kofi Kingston for the WWE Championship are the advertised matches for the Saudi Event.

frabz-thatll-put-some-butts-in-the-seats-e1582d.jpg

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018

That's certainly not a dream match I had in mind.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Guys, obviously they're going to have Brock AND Goldberg go over, and then we'll have not one but two absentee champions! :handclap:

Lesnar vs Goldberg at Wrestlemania, winner takes all. But Roman runs in with the briefcase, cashes in, and the show closes with him holding both titles.

And then Vince wakes up.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don’t believe Goldberg vs. Kofi is the plan at all. I just don’t buy it.

I’d think we see Goldberg vs. Undertaker if anything.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Well they did book that random Kofi vs. Brock match in Japan a few years back, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't a title match.
Kofi wasn’t anything to write home about then. He was just a member of New Day before they got really hot. Now he’s the champ.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Kofi wasn’t anything to write home about then. He was just a member of New Day before they got really hot. Now he’s the champ.

Well then in this case we just have Vince/WWE Creative bowing down to the demands of the KSA.

I mean these are the same guys who wanted to see Yokozuna and the Ultimate Warrior at the first show, so clearly they know a thing or two about booking a modern PPV, right? It'd be foolish for Vince to correct them. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Fro

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Reigns, Elias, Black and Apollo won’t be on SmackDown tonight, as they left with the RAW brand for their leg of the European tours.

The itineraries for wrestlers were locked in prior to the shake up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad