Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Assuming it’s true, that’s going to get weird because everyone knows that the only other guys who could win are Drew and Andrade and they’ll get cheered if they push like Lars is going to win.

With that said, I think it could be Andrade because the women’s side is setting up like it has to be a Smackdown woman. And unless there’s an immediate cash in, I don’t think they’ll have both briefcases on the same brand.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I dont think Rey or Lars should win, and im not sure it suits Ricochet, Black or Cesaro

im fairly confident that Drew or Andrade wins, probably Drew

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Anyone but Lars and Rey and I'm happy.

I think there's good reasons for the other 5 to get it.

Which is how it should be honestly. I hate when they do MITB's when there is like only 1 or 2 guys you know have a chance to win

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Women’s MITB match leaked as well.

Tamina
Sasha
Natalya
Bayley
Ember
Naomi
Carmella
Sonya Deville

Are the members right now.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Drew is winning it, I can't see them pulling the trigger on Ricochet, Black or Andrade. Andrade will most likely end up in the IC picture

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Women’s MITB match leaked as well.

Tamina
Sasha
Natalya
Bayley
Ember
Naomi
Carmella
Sonya Deville

Are the members right now.
Sasha is most definitely not going to be in that if this situation doesn’t clear up.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'm kind of surprised Andrade isn't facing Balor at MITB.

Wonder who ends up facing Balor if it's not Andrade.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Balor vs. Ali lets do it

Orton, Ali, Buddy Murphy, Apollo Crews, seem like the likely candidates if it's not Andrade.

I assume they will do Andrade vs Balor for the title on SmackDown. Balor wins, and then maybe Buddy or Orton attack Balor?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Orton, Ali, Buddy Murphy, Apollo Crews, seem like the likely candidates if it's not Andrade.

I assume they will do Andrade vs Balor for the title on SmackDown. Balor wins, and then maybe Buddy or Orton attack Balor?
Buddy should be built up for sure.

Orton can slide right in there though.

No matter how disappointing or lack of effort Balor and Orton can be, that match always intrigued me to be honest.

Thank god Andrade and Black were moved back to SD because their roster looked like it was absolutely purged and destroyed to having some really awesome talent and depth again minus the tag division.

Bryan, Kofi, Orton, Balor, Andrade, Owens, Black, Ali, Murphy, Gable. Oufff.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Buddy should be built up for sure.

Orton can slide right in there though.

No matter how disappointing or lack of effort Balor and Orton can be, that match always intrigued me to be honest.

Thank god Andrade and Black were moved back to SD because their roster looked like it was absolutely purged and destroyed to having some really awesome talent and depth again minus the tag division.

Bryan, Kofi, Orton, Balor, Andrade, Owens, Black, Ali, Murphy, Gable. Oufff.

Forgot about Gable.

He technically could be another challenger.

I don't really count Kofi Kingston there, because assuming he drops the title to KO, he'll be back in the tag division with Xavier.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I completely forgot about Roman in there too but he’s the undisputed #1 guy anyways there and wouldn’t really slide down the card to work undercard matches.

I don’t give a damn about Elias to include him in there.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Drew needs something. Crowds are still not reacting to him.
Because while he’s talented, he’s just straight up not interesting and doesn’t even connect with the crowds like someone like Cesaro does tbh.

I still don’t think Drew needs it.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Give it to anyone, but Lars or Rey.

Drew doesn't need it, but beggars can't be choosers so it wouldn't be terrible.

Almas or Cesaro por favor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad