Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Current betting odds for Backlash:

- AJ Styles is the favourite to go over Dean Ambrose the title.

- Nikki Bella is the favourite to win the Women's title. Becky is second.

- The Field is the favourite to win the Tag Titles over Slater & Rhyno.

- Randy Orton is the favourite to go over Bray Wyatt.

- The Miz is the favourite to go over Dolph Ziggler.

Don't cry, Pinkfloyd. You get to see Styles retain the title at No Mercy.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Current betting odds for Backlash:

- AJ Styles is the favourite to go over Dean Ambrose the title.

- Nikki Bella is the favourite to win the Women's title. Becky is second.

- The Field is the favourite to win the Tag Titles over Slater & Rhyno.

- Randy Orton is the favourite to go over Bray Wyatt.

- The Miz is the favourite to go over Dolph Ziggler.

Don't cry, Pinkfloyd. You get to see Styles retain the title at No Mercy.

AJ going over doesn't necessarily mean winning the title, jabroni.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Jesus just give Becky her payoff. She needs something to grab on to as she loses or gets stabbed in the back almost every week.

I am not at all shocked that they would use Bray as food to restablish Orton. Bray is a jobber to the stars in their eyes.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Jesus just give Becky her payoff. She needs something to grab on to as she loses or gets stabbed in the back almost every week.

I am not at all shocked that they would use Bray as food to restablish Orton. Bray is a jobber to the stars in their eyes.

There isn't a payoff for Becky here though right now. I definitely don't agree with Nikki going over here as that would come off as a power play to me. The next logical step for Nikki with the title is a program with Carmella while Becky is either third wheel or doing something else with nothing really on the line. But if Bliss goes over with Becky chasing her, that makes the most sense. Bliss needs to be established as legitimate. She is good enough for a title run between Sunday and say TLC where Becky wins and retains at the Rumble which leads to Becky/Nikki at Mania.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Bliss is still to green. Putting the belt on her now would be to soon.

What they should of done was bring Nikki back as a heel and have Becky chase. They might still do this but with Nikki as a face which won't be very good, and yes they have to finish this feud with Carmella quickly.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Bliss is still to green. Putting the belt on her now would be to soon.

What they should of done was bring Nikki back as a heel and have Becky chase. They might still do this but with Nikki as a face which won't be very good, and yes they have to finish this feud with Carmella quickly.

What exactly is it that makes you think that Bliss is too green because I just don't see it at all. Nikki being champ would just be a huge mistake given the parameters of this match and this roster. I don't think putting it on Becky helps her either. It almost immediately will make Becky less interesting.

Oct 18, 2011
becky is too goofy, i wish she would be a little more serious. i know she can wrestle but her persona needs work

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
When Styles wins the title on Sunday you're gonna be the Scott Tenorman to my Eric Cartman. Delicious tears. :naughty:

When Ambrose keeps the title, you're going to be Scott Tenorman's parents. Dead, grounded up into food, and fed to your child. Yeah, I went there and it made no sense but still. lol

becky is too goofy, i wish she would be a little more serious. i know she can wrestle but her persona needs work

Becky just needs a legitimate one-on-one feud and she'll be fine. Whether it's Bliss or Nikki, I think her character will benefit from a simple program. Just keep her away from Natalya the charisma vacuum.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
When Ambrose keeps the title, you're going to be Scott Tenorman's parents. Dead, grounded up into food, and fed to your child. Yeah, I went there and it made no sense but still. lol

2eur77t.jpg

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Bray to lose... come on. It's ridiculous. I also like Becky chasing, but that should be her title.

I just cannot wrap my head around how ****ing bad WWE has been to Wyatt. It's such a damn shame.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Bray needs to win a Money in the Bank ladder match. His cash-in would be epic. From the entrance to the pinfall. They just do that quick video thing for his entrance when things go black and play it again when the lights go back up and he's just standing behind the champ with the briefcase or over top the champ if he's already down. Then the cash-in and win. The pop would be tremendous.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
If Bray stays over by losing, just imagine how big he could/would be if he actually won? Jesus Christ.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
#GiveBrayAChance ! Vince continuing to ruin Bray. Remember when Bray beat Kane, Bryan and Shield leading up to his 1st WM. Losing to Cena killed his push. He had another decent push and impressive Rumble only to again have his push killed by Undertaker. He wasn’t on the WM or SS card.. :facepalm: Guy could be a megastar

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Guys, it's not even insider betting.

Those odds are likely based on the fact that Wyatt has a losing record at PPV's and nothing else.

Besides. If Orton wins the first one to regain momentum, and then Wyatt takes the next two to actually go over in the feud, who gives a ****?

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Guys, it's not even insider betting.

Those odds are likely based on the fact that Wyatt has a losing record at PPV's and nothing else.

Besides. If Orton wins the first one to regain momentum, and then Wyatt takes the next two to actually go over in the feud, who gives a ****?

A lot of it is due to the timing of this. Neither guy has won a singles match at a PPV in a calendar year and it's likely one of them continues down that path. That hurts Bray a lot more than it hurts Orton. Plus with Survivor Series likely pushing the blowoff to TLC (change it to Armageddon please) they have to play this carefully. If Bray is going to lose this match, they almost have to make it where he doesn't lose heat which means he can't lose clean and he probably has to lose via DQ and get help from Rowan to beat Orton down.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Styles wins the title, Orton defeats Bray. Next title program is Styles vs Orton, with Styles retaining.

Cena returns. Do Styles vs Cena, Cena wins. Next program being Cena vs Bray.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I am flat against Cena ever winning the WWE Title again. If he wants to go after and win the IC Title, I'm fine with that but he doesn't deserve to tie Ric Flair's title reign count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad