Seth as a face with the long feud with H
Owens open for basically anyone as he holds the top belt
Reigns (pls) in the mid card

I am cautiously optimistic

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Sasha said on twitter she will be on RAW with some "bad news". Not sure what that means, but there has been no indication that it is injury related (hell everything says she should be back wrestling soon). Maybe bad news for Charlotte or even Bayley.

KO has his side plates on, and there is a "proper celebration" planned.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
If Rusev isn't working the internet by saying he's on a 23-day honeymoon, then I think the Clash of Champions main event will be Owens vs. Reigns vs. Rollins in a three-way. If Rusev is working and he's back on Monday, it'll obviously be Owens vs. Rollins and then Rusev vs. Reigns.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
If Rusev isn't working the internet by saying he's on a 23-day honeymoon, then I think the Clash of Champions main event will be Owens vs. Reigns vs. Rollins in a three-way. If Rusev is working and he's back on Monday, it'll obviously be Owens vs. Rollins and then Rusev vs. Reigns.

Would much rather see the two single matches instead of a triple threat

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
We also just had KO vs Sami two PPVs ago, but that was the Raw main event.

SD also had Miz vs. Crews at SS and then had that match again 3 weeks later.

Rematches are allowed.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
We also just had KO vs Sami two PPVs ago, but that was the Raw main event.

SD also had Miz vs. Crews at SS and then had that match again 3 weeks later.

Rematches are allowed.

Rematch on the PPV is different than the rematch on free TV weeks later, although KO/Sami shouldn't have happened again yet.

The triple threat you could make the case at least because the match got blown up.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The London stuff is starting to appear on Twitter.

The ending sequence to the main event looked really good. Sami ate the pin, but he got his heat back with Seth and sent KO packing.

Sami and Seth shook hands!!!!! The face turn!!!

In other news Roman got booed a lot. Sasha is officially back but lost after Charlotte won with a fist full of tights.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
The London stuff is starting to appear on Twitter.

The ending sequence to the main event looked really good. Sami ate the pin, but he got his heat back with Seth and sent KO packing.

Sami and Seth shook hands!!!!! The face turn!!!

In other news Roman got booed a lot. Sasha is officially back but lost after Charlotte won with a fist full of tights.

Yes! Face Turn! Finally a solid face we all want to cheer for right now in the main event scene for RAW.

I’m totally fine with Charlotte picking up some wins with heel tactics. She gets actual heat and its fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad