Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Sucks for Bray but ya they wouldn't do heel vs heel for Survior Series.

There isn't much left after Orton for AJ to feud with this. Real lack of credible faces right now.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Updated odds:

- AJ Styles is the huge favourite to go over Ambrose.
--- Styles (-1500)
--- Ambrose (+750)

- Becky Lynch is now the big favourite to win the Women's Title.
--- Becky (-750)
--- Nikki (+550)
--- Natalya (+3500)
--- Bliss (+5000)
--- Carmella (+6000)
--- Naomi (+6500)

- The Usos are the strong favourites to go over The Hype Bros to advance.
--- Usos (-1200)
--- Hype Bros (+600)

- Slater & Rhyno are now the favourites to go over The Field to win the tag titles.
--- Slater & Rhyno (-765)
--- Usos (+490)
--- Hype Bros (+3300)

- Randy Orton is the strong favourite to go over Wyatt.
--- Orton (-1350)
--- Wyatt (+650)

- Dolph Ziggler is the strong favourite to go over The Miz.
--- Ziggler (-900)
--- Miz (+500)

This may be insider money in early, tbh...

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Ya I think it is a safe bet that Bray is getting fed to Orton to build Randy up for a title feud with AJ.

Not sure what they do with him after yet another lost feud. A nothing feud with Dean?

I get why Dolph would go over as another lost feud basically kills him and they don't have enough credible faces on this show. Still I don't like it.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Man. A few months ago the idea of Bray/Orton was exciting to me because I thought Orton was the one guy that they could have Bray go over pretty easily.

Alas...

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Miz finally gets some attention with an insanely good promo just to have the payoff go to Ziggler?!! Jesus, WWE. You are ****ing brutal. Hopefully MCG is right with countout. That would be great to keep the heat on. DB can schedule the Ziggler fight for a HIAC or something like that to get back at him. Something like that.

I also have no clue why Bray is just jobbing still. He's seriously on the verge of being the most misused wrestler of all time.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What were they supposed to do with him? Danielson can't fight him.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
After Kendrick and DB embracing and saying amazing things about each other at the CWC I really wish they could put Kendrick on Smackdown as a DB signing and have Kendrick come out to call out Miz and defend his friend.

Obviouly Kendrick isn't a threatening looking guy but you could easily play it up. Miz gladly accepts the fight based on his size, etc etc.

Oct 18, 2011
I think it would be insane to take the title off the miz, that thing is more relevant now, than it has been since Daniel Bryan won it

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Obviouly Kendrick isn't a threatening looking guy but you could easily play it up. Miz gladly accepts the fight based on his size, etc etc.

Actually, the match-up would work out quite well. Kendrick's tenacity and pitbull-like aggression is exactly the opposite of what Bryan's comments were towards Miz. It would make sense for Kendrick to back Bryan up and show what happens when a coward faces someone like Kendrick, who would have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Could be quite a good story to tell, not only in the match itself but in the promos and encounters leading up to their match.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I think it would be insane to take the title off the miz, that thing is more relevant now, than it has been since Daniel Bryan won it

I disagree. The title has been irrelevant since Wrestlemania. One good Miz promo that most didn't see doesn't change that.

Isi

Sep 4, 2016
i think it'd be a fitting end to miz's pointless 5 month reign if it ends 3 weeks after the first good thing (albeit a promo at someone who can't wrestle) and to a guy they've spent the last 2 years destroying (but might now be attempting to rebuild )

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Man I wish Dolph would turn already. Was kinda hoping he'd lose again leading to a turn.

This is the big flaw with the draft extension. You only have four babyfaces that are over. 1 is feuding with Bray, one is feuding with Styles, and the other took time off. Ziggler was the only guy that you could feud Miz with.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Isn't the logical out come to this match to be a Ziggler win via DQ due to coward tactics? Then you can have Bryan get Miz by making some stipulation match for next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad