Raw/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
So is Finn gonna eventually go to RAW then? or if Bullet Clubs on SD he'll go there?

I'm assuming that Finn will go where the Club is and I'm expecting that to be Smackdown. If they get that set of four plus KO-Zayn, that's a hell of a group to base stories around for a two hour format. I hope that they also let Shane follow through with what he said in his promo about shooting the product differently. I would love Smackdown presented in much more of a shoot format than presented in a very staged manner like it is these days. I know it's probably just something he slipped in there to make the promo sound good and probably won't have any actual meaning in terms of changing the presentation of the product but it'd be a nice contrast having one show look like it does now and one look radically different on the same sort of stage.

And as I've said...make sure Saxton isn't on Smackdown and I'll be an avid SD fan. lol

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
If Shane being the face of the "new era" is serious, he should get pretty much all the NXT guys and they should book the show mostly like they book NXT with a little bit of sports-entertainment added to it. I would probably never watch RAW again though.

Mauro and Graves for Smackdown announce team, please.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
If Shane being the face of the "new era" is serious, he should get pretty much all the NXT guys and they should book the show mostly like they book NXT with a little bit of sports-entertainment added to it. I would probably never watch RAW again though.

I can do Mauro and Graves or Mauro and heel King. I just can't stand Saxton and probably more accurately the role of face color commentator. It's just such a passé role for a wrestling broadcast.

S A W F T*

I'm assuming that Finn will go where the Club is and I'm expecting that to be Smackdown. If they get that set of four plus KO-Zayn, that's a hell of a group to base stories around for a two hour format. I hope that they also let Shane follow through with what he said in his promo about shooting the product differently. I would love Smackdown presented in much more of a shoot format than presented in a very staged manner like it is these days. I know it's probably just something he slipped in there to make the promo sound good and probably won't have any actual meaning in terms of changing the presentation of the product but it'd be a nice contrast having one show look like it does now and one look radically different on the same sort of stage.

And as I've said...make sure Saxton isn't on Smackdown and I'll be an avid SD fan. lol

What if Balor debuts at Battleground and interferes in the Club vs. E&C/Cena match? Club picks up a win and gets major heat for cheating to beat the faces and the faces don't lose any credibility because it wasn't a clean loss.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
What if Balor debuts at Battleground and interferes in the Club vs. E&C/Cena match? Club picks up a win and gets major heat for cheating to beat the faces and the faces don't lose any credibility because it wasn't a clean loss.

Honestly, I don't see any wrong way to go when it comes to Finn's involvement in the story. He can join the group or go against it and it would work for me.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I would be very sad if Balor didn't join up with the Bullet Club

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
How many people though AJ would go heel though.

A lot of what we heard once they signed Gallows and Anderson was that they were going to keep them seperate

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
I think Vince would want Balor to debut as a baby face. I would think they view Finn as one of the two wrestlers coming up very soon from NXT that will make them a boat load of money. The other being Bailey. I actually think they put the three members of the club on smackdown and Balor will be on raw to keep them away from each other for awhile.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If DB is going to be the SD GM than I'm guessing Shane won't be on TV much.

I think that's the point of both showing having GM's work under Shane and Steph. You didn't usually have much of that in the past.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
If DB is going to be the SD GM than I'm guessing Shane won't be on TV much.

The positive of that is that it should also be a good excuse to not put Stephanie on the shows much either. lol

If they go the lazy route of DB/HHH as GM's then at least you have a pretty decent backstory to go with the power struggle AND good reasons for both to bring up NXT talent on their show. One because they offered a platform for success and the other because he is pretty much buddy-buddy with all the talent they've brought in from the indie scene.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011

Hopefully DB on color will last post-CWC. Would be a great face commentator along with Mauro and Graves

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC

I doubt KO and Zayn will be on the same show. I think they'll use Battleground as a PPV to end their feud, at least for now. Can see run in's at the Rumble or even Survivor Series.

I'm hoping Smackdown's top stars include Cena, The Club (including Balor), KO, Nakamura, and the Wyatts. I'd even trade-off the good women's division by having the legitimate women's wrestlers in a division on Raw, and the Total Diva's division on Smackdown in order to get this. Throw in Enzo and Cass, Apollo Crews, and Rusev...is that too much to ask?

Raw would still have the Shield, Sami Zayn, New Day, Brock Lesnar, the Miz, Chris Jericho, Cesaro, Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch. A lot of good talent.

Basically a fairly even split.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Daniel Bryan will apparently be GM of smackdown
WuAgjGz.jpg

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I don't like champions dropping so quickly in general...but if it's to Seth Rollins I think I'd make an exception.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I doubt KO and Zayn will be on the same show. I think they'll use Battleground as a PPV to end their feud, at least for now. Can see run in's at the Rumble or even Survivor Series.

I'm hoping Smackdown's top stars include Cena, The Club (including Balor), KO, Nakamura, and the Wyatts. I'd even trade-off the good women's division by having the legitimate women's wrestlers in a division on Raw, and the Total Diva's division on Smackdown in order to get this. Throw in Enzo and Cass, Apollo Crews, and Rusev...is that too much to ask?

Raw would still have the Shield, Sami Zayn, New Day, Brock Lesnar, the Miz, Chris Jericho, Cesaro, Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch. A lot of good talent.

Basically a fairly even split.

Honestly, I think Zayn needs Owens simply because Zayn isn't really over on the main roster yet and they really haven't escalated the feud much so ending it now would be the wrong move for Zayn. That and the two can be entertaining together for a very long time so that shouldn't be separated. I expect the Wyatts to go to Raw with the Shield and New Day. There is a lot of good talent to make this work but I think certain groups should stay together to continue programs that have been ongoing and getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad