- WWE Championship
- US Title
- Womens
- Tag Titles

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I assume Vince will be naming the GM's this Monday.

I'll be missing this week due to vacation, so the next wrestling I watch will essentially be the Draft.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Ya we don't really know much right now.

What seems close to certain is that there will be two world titles, Roman/Seth/Dean will be on top of one show and AJ/Cena the other (with the Club following).

No confirmation on the Tag Titles being split, they have apparently played around with the idea of splitting the women up as well. No word on where the mid card belts are going.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I really hope there aren't new women's and tag titles.

Raw after Battleground is probably going to be dead. Rematches and rehashes from the night before because they can't do anything new until the draft.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
does anyone know the odds on Edmonton having the first pick?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Apparently, the planned Summerslam match for the WWE Title is Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns. Meltzer reportedly said this on the observer over the weekend.

FFS.

EDIT: This was the plan before Reigns' suspension. Meltzer doesn't know if the suspension changed those plans. Sasha vs. Charlotte is also expected to happen.

S A W F T*

Apparently, the planned Summerslam match for the WWE Title is Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns. Meltzer reportedly said this on the observer over the weekend.

FFS.

I don't think it will happen but just LOL if Reigns wins at BG.

But if Seth wins the title back and then beats Roman at Summerslam I'm cool with it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I edited it. It was the plan before the suspension, Meltzer doesn't know if things changed since.

Cena vs. Styles is also expected to happen... I'd guess it could be for the Smackdown title.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
The Reigns vs Rollins and Cena vs Styles matches were the same ones that were planned when they initially decided to do the roster split. Cena Styles being for the new Smackdown title, and Reign vs Rollins for the Raw title.

Plans have changed, but that doesn't always mean they'll end up different from this.

The most annoying thing about this year is that it was meant to be a summer of Bray. He was meant to go into the title picture and face Lesnar. But then he got a fluke injury, Lesnar did UFC, and now we're splitting the rosters. So that plan is totally down the drain. Hopefully he'll get his push once everything has sorted it's self out again.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Hopefully Wyatt ends up with The Family on Smackdown and we can have a white hot Wyatt Family vs. The Club storyline before Wyatt wins the Rumble.

I can dream.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada

FFS.

EDIT: This was the plan before Reigns' suspension. Meltzer doesn't know if the suspension changed those plans. Sasha vs. Charlotte is also expected to happen.

That's what I predicted a month ago. Ambrose is likely going to Smackdown with the title and they'll have Reigns and Rollins emerge from a tournament to decide who will be the Raw champ.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
The Reigns vs Rollins and Cena vs Styles matches were the same ones that were planned when they initially decided to do the roster split. Cena Styles being for the new Smackdown title, and Reign vs Rollins for the Raw title.

Plans have changed, but that doesn't always mean they'll end up different from this.

The most annoying thing about this year is that it was meant to be a summer of Bray. He was meant to go into the title picture and face Lesnar. But then he got a fluke injury, Lesnar did UFC, and now we're splitting the rosters. So that plan is totally down the drain. Hopefully he'll get his push once everything has sorted it's self out again.

I think Bray will get a nice push wherever he goes, he's been on fire this year minus the Wrestlemania nonsense

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I think the brand split actually favours Wyatt, now theres gonna be two big world titles. Raw can be all about Roman since Vince won't let it go and now Wyatt can be a world champion on Smackdown.

Edit: Also, c'mon a one and done for Dean? Jesus, as long as Seth wins i'd be alright with it but Roman being a 4 time champion is just ridiculous

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
That's what I predicted a month ago. Ambrose is likely going to Smackdown with the title and they'll have Reigns and Rollins emerge from a tournament to decide who will be the Raw champ.

Doubtful.

Cena/AJ has always been the plan for the SD belt and I would put money on SD getting Big Goldie back as its belt.

I think Dave mentioned that the plan post suspension is for Roman to lose at Battleground and I think Seth to win (I haven't read anything to indicate Dean will have the title long).

So they could do Seth/Roman at SS but with Seth as champ.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Who cares about being the champion of Smackdown? Honestly? A second rate title for a show that is never marketed as equal to RAW.

It's just so stupid. You're won a title only facing half the WWE roster. Smackdown will probably be the better show to watch too, but it still doesn't matter IMO.

Sorry to sound like a broken record but I just hate the whole concept of a brand split so much. Rehash rehash rehash.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Who cares about being the US or IC champion ?
I mean they're just second rate titles that nobody cares about

Why be the WWE champion ? If you're not the top guy in company like Cena or Reigns, it's like it doesn't even matter if you are a champion of any measure

Seriously guys
No one should care about going after championships at all

saintflannel

Oct 6, 2011

Why be the WWE champion ? If you're not the top guy in company like Cena or Reigns, it's like it doesn't even matter if you are a champion of any measure

Seriously guys
Hopefully they get elevated post brand split. Probably not though. :shakehead

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto

Seriously guys

Rusev GOAT U.S Champ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad