Raw/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Zayn is and isn't over, its weird, I'm not hearing big pops for Zayn like he got during WM weekend. The KO feud is helping him get over, but I wish it was for the IC title. That would make all three great and then having Zayn go over KO to win the Ic title would elevate both and then you could split them up with the draft for a bit.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
We've got tapings at Full Sail tonight and tomorrow.

NXT is tonight, and they've got to tape four episodes: 27th July, 3rd August, 10th August, 17th August. This will take us all the way to "Takeover: Back to Brooklyn", so we should know most the card very soon.

The Cruiserweight Classic is taping the second round of matches tomorrow night. And from those matches we'll get to see who will left standing to attempt (and fail) to beat Sabre Jr., who is going to win it 'cos he's awesome.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Zayn is and isn't over, its weird, I'm not hearing big pops for Zayn like he got during WM weekend. The KO feud is helping him get over, but I wish it was for the IC title. That would make all three great and then having Zayn go over KO to win the Ic title would elevate both and then you could split them up with the draft for a bit.

It's the smarks, that's why. The smarks love the guy but it seems like the more casual crowd just don't care.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Sami gets decent reactions. He's got a nice moveset and his music is instantly recognizable. I think casual fans enjoy him, even if they don't pop for him like a mega star he puts on entertaining matches.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
It's the smarks, that's why. The smarks love the guy but it seems like the more casual crowd just don't care.

Best way to get him over is to let him wrestle.. A LOT. DB started absolutely killing the scene by wrestling and putting on great matches night in/night out. People wanted to see him wrestle so badly. Then he grew into his own.

Same thing with Zayn. Let him wrestle. The crowd will fall in love.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Best way to get him over is to let him wrestle.. A LOT. DB started absolutely killing the scene by wrestling and putting on great matches night in/night out. People wanted to see him wrestle so badly. Then he grew into his own.

Same thing with Zayn. Let him wrestle. The crowd will fall in love.

DB has a moveset that really is unmatchable in terms of crowd reaction. I don't know anyone that can even come close to the moveset DB would pull when he got the hot tag in a tag match. That is what truly got him over, not the yes chant.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
NXT Takeover: Back to Brooklyn

- NXT Title match: Samoa Joe vs. Shinsuke Nakamura.

Bobby Roode finally appeared at tonight's tapings and started with a babyface promo and then turned mid-promo.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Haven't heard Balor there yet

Itami returned

Asuka may be heel, Bayley ran in to make a save on Asuka

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If he were to show, not sure what's left for him other than Itami

But it's still a takeover-level event

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
If he were to show, not sure what's left for him other than Itami

But it's still a takeover-level event

Itami wrestled, but it doesn't seem like they have set anything up for him for Brooklyn yet.

No Aries or Dillenger either FYI.

Bunch of ladies missing too. Making think Carmella is going to be Sasha's partner (could still be Bayley and she does double)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Nikki (Storm) Glencross debuts

Carmella and Alexa involved in 6-man tags

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Eva Marie needs to cease being a thing. She is so damn useless. All of the other green chicks they've hired in the last few years have actually shown improvement. She has stayed at the same level of garbageness.

The crowd has kind of floundered on Sasha since they kind of killed her momentum after Mania. Putting her with Eva Marie will not help things like, at all.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Wraps up with Joe and Nakamura stare down and Joe getting held back by security.

So on the men's side. No Finn, no Dillenger, no Aries. Definitely seeing Finn on the main roster this week I imagine.

No Jax or Eva Marie on the ladies side.

Also read a rumor that Bayley could show up at BG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad