RAW/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread 4 -- All Spoilers HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

S A W F T*

Meh. The only thing that really matters is that main event, playa!

Dean Ambrose, Chris Jericho & Dolph Ziggler*

vs. Sheamus, Bray Wyatt & Kevin Owens

Which makes no sense at all and I hope that's wrong too.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Taker is advertised to be on RAW 2 weeks post mania in london.

Also, the same falcon guy that hinted towards the raw with shane returning, is also saying styles and jericho will be AGAINST each other rather than a team at WM.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Undertaker is advertised for the European tour. He and Bryan will be alternating shows to boost ticket sales and spread out drawing power since they're not drawing too well.

I think Jericho turns heel in Chicago and it begins the build to Jericho/Styles IV and New Day vs. League of Nations (vs. Dudleyz vs. Usos?). I would have preferred Styles vs. Jericho vs. Owens, but I guess another one-on-one match is better than being involved in the tag titles.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Styles and Jericho might just be part of the IC title ladder match at mania.

Styles vs Jericho vs Miz vs Ziggler vs Owens vs Zayn vs maybe another heel

That'd be a sick match.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Or maybe someone will go over and it will get cut entirely. :sarcasm:

:help:

:laugh: Went to Mania 29 with my bro and he went to the bathroom after Brock match thinking the mixed tag was next, and he missed the entrances and first five minutes of Rock/Cena because everyone had that idea and the lines were so long.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Observor is saying Roman is penciled in as the babyface star of WWE all the way to WM 34.

Good luck with that.

They can't even book anyone for two months much less two years. lol

Lucky for them those pencils have erasers. Someone should show them that Brian Pillman video.

Miester

Feb 10, 2008
Windsor
Observor is saying Roman is penciled in as the babyface star of WWE all the way to WM 34.

Good luck with that.

you think the fact that they had to pipe in fake boos for what's supposed to be the heel in all of this on SD a couple weeks ago would be a wake up call to them :shakehead it hurts my brain so much.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012

Good luck with that.

well, the boos and rejection haven't stopped them from pushing him all this time. if they were going to give up on it, they would have by now. it's pretty obvious they're going through with it all the way for better or for worse.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Despite rumors to the contrary. Taker and Shane are booked for the Raw in Pitt and now the go home show in Brooklyn. Some were saying Taker was done with free TV until Mania but apparently not true.

New Day is teasing they got something awesome planned for their Mania entrance (Big E is apparently afraid it won't get approved though).

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Taker is one of my all-time favorites and I don't think there is a single person in the wrestling universe who doesn't respect the man... but I'm really hoping he retires. I remember him saying in an interview that if adults look at Taker in the ring and say "Man.. you should have seen him go in his glory day" then he knows it's time to retire.

Welp... we are there. While his entrance is cool and his presence is powerful, he's gotta do his last run (similar to what Adam brought up) and call it a day. I'm also sick and tired of part-timers. It fits Lesnar's character and big fight feel, but I just cannot stand people coming/going as they please. It makes the writing so difficult because there is only so many ways you can go with it.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Taker is one of my all-time favorites and I don't think there is a single person in the wrestling universe who doesn't respect the man... but I'm really hoping he retires. I remember him saying in an interview that if adults look at Taker in the ring and say "Man.. you should have seen him go in his glory day" then he knows it's time to retire.

Welp... we are there. While his entrance is cool and his presence is powerful, he's gotta do his last run (similar to what Adam brought up) and call it a day. I'm also sick and tired of part-timers. It fits Lesnar's character and big fight feel, but I just cannot stand people coming/going as they please. It makes the writing so difficult because there is only so many ways you can go with it.

This isn't the match to go out on, but I hear what you are saying.

This coming year needs to be it, and WM 33 be the actual retirement match (vs Cena which could be good). Win or lose let that be the end and the following year right into the Hall of Fame (next year should be DB's year).

Plant the seeds with a Cena run in this year, and do a proper build with him actually on TV mind gaming the hell out of Cena until they finally have the match.

S A W F T*

This isn't the match to go out on, but I hear what you are saying.

This coming year needs to be it, and WM 33 be the actual retirement match (vs Cena which could be good). Win or lose let that be the end and the following year right into the Hall of Fame (next year should be DB's year).

Plant the seeds with a Cena run in this year, and do a proper build with him actually on TV mind gaming the hell out of Cena until they finally have the match.

Don't you worry... Reigns will be retiring Taker next year!!! And you're gonna like it, DAMN IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad