Value of: Rasmus Andersson

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
If he's available Treliving needs to be calling every day, he would be a HUGE add to the defense.

Much like Hanifin he'd be the perfect partner for Rielly except better because he's under contract

I can't see how the Leafs have the pieces to make an Andersson deal work.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
If he's available Treliving needs to be calling every day, he would be a HUGE add to the defense.

Much like Hanifin he'd be the perfect partner for Rielly except better because he's under contract
I'm sure Tre would be calling.....but I can't imagine they have a package that would compare favorably to Buffalo, Dallas, New Jersey, etc.

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Of course he's drawing interest. Doesn't necessarily mean the Flames are at all interested in trading him though.

It'd take a young impact center or blue chip center prospect for it to make sense.
A deal around Casey Mittelstaedt could work for both teams. Both have the same number of team-controlled years. Sabres probably add a prospect like Isek Rosen but not a top tier one like Kulich or Benson.

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
A deal around Casey Mittelstaedt could work for both teams. Both have the same number of team-controlled years. Sabres probably add a prospect like Isek Rosen but not a top tier one like Kulich or Benson.

Flames have no need and should have zero interest in Mittelstaedt. I also would have little interest in Kulich. The Sabres have great pieces but those two are an easy pass for me.

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
Given how Americans seems to be trying to get away from the Flames at the moment, I don't think they'd be all that interested in Mittelstadt.

Kind of weird how Sabres fans are willing to trade just about anything in their system but not their unconditional 2024 1st rounder. Because if I'm Conroy, that's exactly what I'm targeting because it'd be the best way to obtain a potential top defenseman or centerman (aged to fit the rebuild timeline) that the Flames need more than anything else. It's gotta be a quality over quantity package otherwise it's just a waste.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Toronto likely get him because they know they won't be able to get Hanifin. And Tanev would be a rental only. Treliving focuses on Anderson.

MakeCgyGreatAgain

Feb 3, 2003
Calgary, AB

Leafs don’t have the assets that the Flames would want. Red Wings, Jets and Sabres do have very enticing pieces.

What kind of package the Habs could provide to get Rasmus this summer?
Reinbacher

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario

It would cost Cowan/Knies + 1st + depending om what other teams put up

Sabres can offer Savoie/Kulich/Rosen + 1st (top 10 pick)

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010

And in this case that's fine.

I wouldn't want to move that type of package for a rental but we aren't talking about a rental

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
You'll take Owen Power and like it.

I will take him over Mittlestadt or Kulich every day of the week.

Cowan/Knies and a 1st isn't close to enough, pass pass pass if that is all the Leafs are offering.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad