dannyj10

Jun 30, 2010
Fort Campbell,KY
dumb-and-dumber1.jpg

:laugh:

Haha i was hoping someone got it!! :handclap:

RazorRamon12

Jul 8, 2004
im drinking with the TV on. I know its similar, but I think its a fair distinction.

Probably the only time I'll ever say this, but I hope you blackout to improve your future health which would decline by seeing this game through to the finish.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Give it about 5 games. Way to many new faces with no chemistry.

Plus the Pens are looking like they are pacing themselves for the playoffs. Thats BS when you make that much money to play a game and when people pay to watch you play.

On the plus side the Rangers might make the playoffs. Thats always a good thing for the Pens.

I like where your head is at. My thoughts exactly. This is why long winning streaks are so dangerous. Wouldn't have cared if it started at a time where it led right into playoffs but I definitely wanted that over with. Now it will take a bit to get back on track. We will be fine.

We didn't lose for a whole month. Then play two bad games back to back, and people forget about all of the winning.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
who'd have thought that Ryane ****ing Clowe would be playing head and shoulders better than two of the players the Pens overpaid for (Morrow and Murray)? the only guy playing well tonight seems to be Iginla, and he's just not very noticeable right now.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Im not sure how to make one but could somebody make a poll about whats hurting the pens right now? Could be a good way to get some ideas though

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Clowe, Brassard with 3G, 3A. COMMON RAY! :laugh:

I knew this would happen after we lost the streak. Bad sign we're getting outplayed this badly though.

If there are guys in that room trying to get Disco canned after all the players we acquired, heads need to roll this summer.

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
People are acting like we weren't going to lose some games after losing our 2 best d-men & the best player in the world. Until we get some guys back it's just gonna happen.

NastyNick

Sep 7, 2007
Pittsburgh
Too much lineup turnover. With 3 new guys in, Crosby, Letang, Martin, even Bennett out.. its just too much. You can see it all over the ice. Guys are second guessing where to go. Coverage is just brutal. Throw on top of that no desire to compete tonight. Not sure why, but they didn't feel up to the challenge.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
The defense as currently constructed is why I hoped Ray would go out and get another puck mover. If Letang or Martin go down for any length of time during the playoffs, we're toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad