GDT: Rangers vs. Some unidentified lethargic team with no hustle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
It really is something special to see a team that shows absolutely no life, fight, aggression, etc when they get down a few goals. Especially against a division rival.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
Dan doesn't look happy.

what's he going to do? say in a monotone voice "we gotta get to our game"? i'd love to see him do something. better yet, i'd love to see Orpik do something. he's gotta be their worst player right now. despite being a "leader", he's worthless.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I still can't believe Bylsma said "they've given up 2 goals" instead of we. I know its a little thing but seriously thats ****** imo

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
I can think of maybe 2 or 3 good scoring chances the past 2 games. We can't create any offense whatsoever, frustrating as ****.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Give it about 5 games. Way to many new faces with no chemistry.

Plus the Pens are looking like they are pacing themselves for the playoffs. Thats BS when you make that much money to play a game and when people pay to watch you play.

On the plus side the Rangers might make the playoffs. Thats always a good thing for the Pens.

CrozJawz*

WTF did Glass do to get thrown out and get Asham so pissed off? Did he call him an Eskimo or something?

**** Glass. Wish we had Asham instead.

He put the puck in the net after the whistle. Figured it would be the only time this season that the puck would cross the goal line off of his stick...

Ray Shero*

We should see if Lindy Ruff is willing to take an assistant coaching gig here.

We need someone to light a fire under some of our guys, namely Orpik, Neal, Kunitz and Malkin.
I'd love Lindy as an assistant.

He knows how to use his resources.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm heading to the gym to work this one off.. DVR will not be my friend when I get home.

Be good and don't get into any flame wars. :yo:

LGP6687

Apr 3, 2013
We are desperately missing our top guns. Bylsma as our coach doesnt help much. Tell me again how we made the playoffs in 2010-2011? Where is that bylsma?

This is Robot Bylsma.. The Real Dan Bylsma is sitting on a couch somewhere getting high, downing a bunch of burritos and watching the game on TV sitting upside down, laughing his ass off.

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
So 4-1, I still expected to lose, of course. But this 5-1 just makes it impossible. I'll watch to the end, but I don't really even know why. Because even 71 hasn't been fun to watch.

UnderratedBrooks44

Sep 13, 2005
Miranda's house
what's he going to do? say in a monotone voice "we gotta get to our game"? i'd love to see him do something. better yet, i'd love to see Orpik do something. he's gotta be their worst player right now. despite being a "leader", he's worthless.

He's got to stabilize the freakin' lines. He had Sutter with Kunitz/Dupuis for awhile there, but here we are now TK is in Kunitz's spot. Stabilize the lines, start stabilizing the offensive attack.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
at least the stream of the Pens game i have minimized has some funny UK commercials. "That dog on the back is not a real dog. It is so non-dog."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Ugh, I'm irrationally furious at Orpik. What a complete ****ing joke he's turned into over the past few years.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh

Plus the Pens are looking like they are pacing themselves for the playoffs. Thats BS when you make that much money to play a game and when people pay to watch you play.

On the plus side the Rangers might make the playoffs. Thats always a good thing for the Pens.

if this is how they pace themselves for the playoffs it will not be a long adventure

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
I seriously support scratching orpik and heck even call up dimoulin he cant be any worse or how about harrington.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007

Well it's taken the Rags new faces about 7 minutes to develop some chemistry.

Speaking of our new 'leaders', would be nice if one of them actually did something to put some life into this embarrassing display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad