GDT: Rangers vs. Some unidentified lethargic team with no hustle

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
i don't know what's worse: the cowardly effort this team of ******* is showing tonight or the fact that the Succos are going to blow their lead right now.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
I still can't believe Bylsma said "they've given up 2 goals" instead of we. I know its a little thing but seriously thats ****** imo

:laugh: I joke around about it, but I don't think it was on purpose at all. He started to talk about the rangers at first then switched IMO.

LGP6687

Apr 3, 2013
Clowe is going to get a hat trick I bet.. My stomach feels like it's about to slam into reverse.

Skillzz

Registered Boozer
Jan 27, 2012
Omicron Persei 8
Give it about 5 games. Way to many new faces with no chemistry.

Plus the Pens are looking like they are pacing themselves for the playoffs. Thats BS when you make that much money to play a game and when people pay to watch you play.

On the plus side the Rangers might make the playoffs. Thats always a good thing for the Pens.

I look forward to beating these degenerates in 5 games in the playoffs and listening to their whiny fanbase b&*ch and moan about everything under God's green earth

On Vinyl

Oh Danny Boy
Jul 5, 2010
IAVDBTR
i don't know what's worse: the cowardly effort this team of ******* is showing tonight or the fact that the Succos are going to blow their lead right now.

Well at least you expect it with the Bucs, the Pens don't look this bad very often.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
I am honestly extremely dissapointed in malkin/neal. Almost the entire season they have looked uninterested and cant lead this team for ****. The only time they were creative is when sunshine was playing with them..

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
What the ****!!!!! I left for an hour and i come back to this collapse???

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
The good news is, 18-71-12 is dominant, and Geno is showing us how stars react to injuries.

How do you bungle acquiring Jarome Iginla?

pensfansince88

Feb 5, 2012
they are so ****ing lazy now that the streak is over and no sid there to keep up their work ethic. still, im not worried unless sid doesn't recover in time.

Jules Winnfield

Fleurymanbad
Mar 19, 2010
This all started with the numerous Pirates that were in attendance for the Sabres game. They brought their losing stink to the Pens.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
Well at least you expect it with the Bucs, the Pens don't look this bad very often.

true. even with the "good" moves the Pirates made in the offseason, i strongly doubt they break .500 this year. they have one difference-maker: McCutchen. the rest of the team is meh (before you point me to Walker, Jones, etc., they're above average at best; McCutchen is their only great player).

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Harrington is injured in London. Dumoulin can't be much worse at this point

I was aware of that, meant when he returns which should be this/nextweek. Has the hockey smarts of a veteran, having him up for 4-5 games wouldnt hurt or burn a year in his contract

Mar 22, 2010
Mother Base
02-crop.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad