Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs. Ex-Rangers — 03/30/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Watching Mika speak in the lockeroom after the game makes me hate him even more. He stares st the floor and mumbles like a mental midget child. Watch kreider speak right after. Looking up. Eye contact.
Man you're like Bizarro, from Superman's comic book. In your case, the truth is exactly the opposite of whatever you're saying. lol

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Impressive thing about Chytil is that he just hits the ground running. Doesn't look lost, doesn't look like he's feeling his way through, he just goes. Confidence. Youngest player in the league if I'm not mistaken and he just plays like he's a vet.

The only thing I really worry about is how good his scoring touch really is. Can he be a 30 goal scorer? Or is he going to scrap for goals and end up being more of an assist guy? Difference between a guy who owns the ice but doesn't score as much as you'd expect, and a 1st line player.

Kind of quiet game from Andersson, more workmanlike, I'd like to see him find space to use his shot more.

e: this defense is just horrible though and the forwards have no clue how to help out.

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
Fixed it for you ;)
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I love how those who hate Zibanejad will use Kreider against him when they've been shitting on Kreider his entire career and will continue to do so when it doesn't relate to Zibanejad.

Ironically, "consistency" is one of their talking points.

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
I love how those who hate Zibanejad will use Kreider against him when they've been ****ting on Kreider his entire career and will continue to do so when it doesn't relate to Zibanejad.

Ironically, "consistency" is one of their talking points.
Anyone who shits on Zibanejad can get a slap to the face. It's borderline haterade for no reason other than maybe not liking his hairdo or DJ hobby. I legit cannot figure this crap out but it's stupid and childish.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Chytil reminds me of malkin.

Prove me wrong

Kopitar I think is a good likeness at this early time.

Seems a bit more fluid than Kopitar to me but really it's the "big guy who can move effortlessly with the puck" that draws these comparisons IMO.

funny that it was McDonagh watching Chytil score...he has always been kinda bad around the net

Reactions: Rongomania

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Seems a bit more fluid than Kopitar to me but really it's the "big guy who can move effortlessly with the puck" that draws these comparisons IMO.

funny that it was McDonagh watching Chytil score...he has always been kinda bad around the net

Yes, that's kind of an all-encompassing description. I agreed about him being like Kopitar mainly to differentiate from Malkin, who I see as quite different, like a super talented and fast cement block on skates, and I still don't see another player like him out there.
Chytil has nice hands, as shown in how quickly he got that puck settled and into the net. Very nice, that was no blooper.

Last edited:

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Anyone who ****s on Zibanejad can get a slap to the face. It's borderline haterade for no reason other than maybe not liking his hairdo or DJ hobby. I legit cannot figure this crap out but it's stupid and childish.

Some bring up his defense but as you already know, that's a damn dirty lie.

He's already above average defensively and he's still a young player. Offense develops quick but the finer points take time. He's going to be a two-way force when he really matures into his game.

There's plenty about this organization that gives me agita, but we're going to be loaded at center.

Zibanejad is controlled through 2022 and 5.3 is looking like a bargain after this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad