Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs. Ex-Rangers — 03/30/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
It could be easy 4-5 years if we miss in the next draft.
This team can easily make the playoffs next season with Shattenkirk and a decent LD (maybe Smith, I'm hoping for a prospect). Of course I'm counting that we will not trade anyone and Chytil and Andersson will be good players.

Reactions: belford222 and Ori

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I think it`s wishful thinking @Fvital92 , because we have another 50 SOG game against us, and there are some major flaws with our current system. They just give away the puck every shift and chase the puck most of the game. I`m curious what the possession stats look like in this game. But I`m not very positive at the moment - it could be possible, but if they move players it will be really hard next season.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
The only honorable thing AV did tonight was starting Pavs and not sending Hank in even after the fifth goal. Hank would've flew off the handle giving up goals to Rangers South.

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
I think it`s wishful thinking @Fvital92 , because we have another 50 SOG game against us, and there are some major flaws with our current system. They just dumb the puck every shift and chase the puck most of the game - I`m curious what the possession stats look like in this game.
Forgot to say that we need a coaching change too. And we play with 3 AHL D, with a decent D and with our forwards we can make it a run if we want to, but I think they will rather sell on Namesnkov and/or Spooner and continue the rebuild for a year longer.

Reactions: Ori

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Young kopi shines tonight no doubts about that, and he had his stick on the ice waiting for that bounce in the wall and lifted it in the net, and his skating is really good. :)

Reactions: trilobyte
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad