Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
As season ticket holders, what do you think tickets end up going for if you were to sell? I've been watching everything unfold eagerly to try and grab a pair for the end of the season or I guess, just at some point.

I'd imagine a lot just due to the number available. It's one thing if it was half capacity or more where I think the amount of people wanting to go would offset those not comfortable going still but at 2K, it's such a limited number where I imagine most people would want to go who get tickets leaving basically nothing on StubHub and the like.

MessierIsGod

Oct 2, 2010
CityMD by me cannot guarantee results back within 72 hrs. They use Quest and say standard is 3-7 days.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
CityMD by me cannot guarantee results back within 72 hrs. They use Quest and say standard is 3-7 days.
Pretty much all the places right now return results within 24 hours in practice

Still curious what happens if you test positive or if you don't get your results back. I guess it's on you since the tickets are transferrable?
Yeah except the problem is the person going in has to fill out the health questionnaire within 12 hours of the game so that's the deadline right there

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
This is an interesting graphic. UBS arena is almost twice as expensive as Citifield. MSG with all its renovations is probably around $2.1-$2.2 billion which should have put it 2 on this list.
4cRIpQu.png

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
This is an interesting graphic. UBS arena is almost twice as expensive as Citifield. MSG with all its renovations is probably around $2.1-$2.2 billion which should have put it 2 on this list.
4cRIpQu.png
That 5.5B Sofi Stadium is pure madness and a complete waste of money

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Anyone have any info on how the Knicks sale went today and what inventory was available? Looks like they're selling tickets on all levels of the building based on the StubHub map.

Last edited:

GardenRoverNYC

Mar 30, 2019
Anyone have any info on how the Knicks sale went today and what inventory was available? Looks like they're selling tickets on all levels of the building based on the StubHub map.
Just looking at StubHub now has me wondering if you can actually buy on StubHub. Would they still let you in, provided a negative test within 72 hours? Would the MSG app acknowledge the SH purchases? How would this work, since I might plan on going next Tuesday the 23rd and Tuesday the 2nd?

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
That 5.5B Sofi Stadium is pure madness and a complete waste of money
I'd like to go and check it out. I've been to a few on the list but some will pose a bit of a challenge. Despite the huge screen, Jerry's world didn't impress me to much.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Just looking at StubHub now has me wondering if you can actually buy on StubHub. Would they still let you in, provided a negative test within 72 hours? Would the MSG app acknowledge the SH purchases? How would this work, since I might plan on going next Tuesday the 23rd and Tuesday the 2nd?

You can transfer tickets so I don't see why not. No idea how refunds would work though if you're sick.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Just so people are aware, there are no seats open on the bridge. There are 400s tickets that are 50 bucks. As for spacing, looks like a lot of people will have a row to themselves if you buy a pod. Some are in the same row, but the opposite end of each other, so exiting from your seat should be fairly easy all things being considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad