Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Count me in as one of those surprised how many are out there still. Took me a bit to get through but I did and got pretty good seats. Also the arena is EXTREMELY spaced out so I’m even less concerned in general about everything.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
There was a bunch when I just went in, even a row 1 in 227 just a few minutes ago for Boston Friday.

Sadly, the first three dates don’t work for me.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Curious, what are the actual ticket prices, with fees.

As others have said, pretty much priced by section and not rows. 400’s were $50, end zone and corner 200’s $95, center 200’s $115, and lower bowl started at $160 all with no fees. So pricing pretty close to or in line with what normal season ticket pricing is.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
Yeah, theirs was Tuesday. Pretty crazy though that even running through season ticket holders (and maybe partials and deposit people) that they couldn't move them all.

i actually don't find it crazy at all. not a lot of people want to put out the money, then get tested and then go sit in a building that is 90 percent empty and your couch will have the same atmosphere. might as well sit home.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
i actually don't find it crazy at all. not a lot of people want to put out the money, then get tested and then go sit in a building that is 90 percent empty and your couch will have the same atmosphere. might as well sit home.

The testing might be a huge deterrent but I thought at 2K people with how long it’s been since people could even go to a game that they wouldn’t have issues finding people. 50% capacity or close to it I would have agreed as it’s just asking a lot.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Issue now is turnaround on PCR tests. My daughter had a close contact at school. We were notified on Sunday afternoon. Took her somewhere for a test, had results on Tuesday. Because she tested positive, my wife and I got tested again. Went on Thursday to a CityMD, didn't have results until Wednesday the following week. What I dont like is I received by 2nd vacc shot on the 9th. Tuesday the 23rd, I am "fully vaccinated". That should be enough, but whatever. Will get a test on Tuesday.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Issue now is turnaround on PCR tests. My daughter had a close contact at school. We were notified on Sunday afternoon. Took her somewhere for a test, had results on Tuesday. Because she tested positive, my wife and I got tested again. Went on Thursday to a CityMD, didn't have results until Wednesday the following week. What I dont like is I received by 2nd vacc shot on the 9th. Tuesday the 23rd, I am "fully vaccinated". That should be enough, but whatever. Will get a test on Tuesday.

MSG updated their FAQ to note they partnered with Vault and Northwell. Apparently we’re supposed to receive an email where we could schedule an appointment at one of their Urgent Cares and if we take the test 3 days before the game, they’ll ensure the results are back before the game.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
MSG updated their FAQ to note they partnered with Vault and Northwell. Apparently we’re supposed to receive an email where we could schedule an appointment at one of their Urgent Cares and if we take the test 3 days before the game, they’ll ensure the results are back before the game.
Ok, cool. Thank you. Did not see that

MessierIsGod

Oct 2, 2010
Do you have a link? I was planning to use the “I don’t feel well” game day excuse to get a refund if my test doesn’t come back in time

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Do you have a link? I was planning to use the “I don’t feel well” game day excuse to get a refund if my test doesn’t come back in time

All testing will need to be completed prior to arrival, as testing will not be provided onsite at Madison Square Garden.
MSG Sports has, however, teamed up with two PCR COVID-19 testing providers – Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care and Vault Health – to provide our guests with additional options for pre-game testing, which will hopefully make it easier to prepare for your visit.
Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care
• Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care has created a dedicated process for guests to ensure that they have their results in hand on game day, with effortless access to 50+ Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care centers in New York City, Long Island and Westchester.
– After you purchase your tickets, you will receive an email from the Knicks or Rangers with detailed testing information.
– That email will include a unique link to schedule a brief Virtual Visit appointment, during which you will receive a confirmed testing appointment.
– Following your test at one of Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care’s convenient locations, you will receive results through your Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care Patient Portal.
• Please note, Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care asks that fans take the PCR COVID-19 test three days before the game they are attending so they receive the test results in time. For example, if your event is on February 23, you should make their Virtual Visit appointment between now and February 19. This will allow you to confirm a spot for in-person testing on Saturday, February 20 so that you receive your test results on or before February 23.
Vault Health
• Vault Health can provide fans with a simple, FDA-authorized, saliva-based PCR COVID-19 test – that can be taken at home.
– Once you purchase your tickets, you will receive an email from the Knicks or Rangers, which will allow you to request a test.
– Vault Health will overnight the test directly to your home.
– You will then need to complete the test under video supervision by a medical professional and return it overnight via UPS to Vault Health to ensure the test can be promptly processed, and results are received on or before the day of the event.
• For example, for the February 23 game, you should request your test from Vault Health by February 19. On February 20, you will receive, take and send back your test overnight via UPS to Vault Health. You will then receive your results via email on or before the February 23 game.
We recognize that fans currently have to do more to prepare for attending events at The Garden, and hope these additional options make things a little easier. Ticket holders may choose any healthcare provider that offers PCR COVID-19 testing to complete their pre-game testing. Please note that any costs for testing should be paid directly to the healthcare provider. Ticket holders should consult their insurance provider to determine actual costs.

MSG | Reopening FAQ | Our Commitment to Your Health & Safety

Reactions: MessierIsGod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad