Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I'm thinking not so hard to sneak down a few rows this year...
Was thinking the opposite. You arent going to be allowed to wander around and you have a designated section so I don't think they will let people move around to different seats..

Don Chytil

Jan 14, 2010
Queens
What’s the deal with needing a PCR test taken within the past 72 hours to get in? When I took a PCR test back in January it took much longer than 72 hours to get the results..

RiffyNYR61

Nov 12, 2008
PENN STATE
Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I have a pair for 2/26 in sec 108 row 12. Maybe best seats in the house.

wasn’t trying to buy and flip but found out I can’t go. Just trying to get back the face value $345/ticket.

Shoot over a PM if you’re interested. Thanks.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Based on the "why haven't you bought tickets" email and questionaire that I got from the Rangers, the response to ticket sales must be a little underwhelming.

Looks like all of them wound up selling pretty much once they got to the general public but I think they were expecting them all to go during the season ticket presale and I'm sure they may be concerned about moving tickets once capacity increases if things like the testing requirements are still in place.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Based on the "why haven't you bought tickets" email and questionaire that I got from the Rangers, the response to ticket sales must be a little underwhelming.

Agreed, I was also not really in a rush to go back, I’ll see from people here how smooth it goes on first three games back, honestly I have waited this long, what’s another month.

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
1. PITA to get the tickets, time the test, get the results back, never mind the cost of the tickets and the test. The MSG sponsored test at home seemed convenient but it's $119 each. That's more than the tickets!

2. Team wasn't doing fantastic at the time of the announcement.

3. There are risks as in any indoor activity.

Eventually, I bet places do a vaccine passport. Show your card and in you go. Not that it's a guarantee but neither is testing.

Last edited:

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I have a pair for 2/26 in sec 108 row 12. Maybe best seats in the house.

wasn’t trying to buy and flip but found out I can’t go. Just trying to get back the face value $345/ticket.

Shoot over a PM if you’re interested. Thanks.
dude

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
1. PITA to get the tickets, time the test, get the results back, never mind the cost of the tickets and the test. The MSG sponsored test at home seemed convenient but it's $119 each. That's more than the tickets!

2. Team wasn't doing fantastic at the time of the announcement.

3. There are risks as in any indoor activity.

Eventually, I bet places do a vaccine passport. Show your card and in you go. Not that it's a guarantee but neither is testing.
They're also priced at full demand levels (millions of tourists, fat corporate client accounts, etc...). The people going to these games are going to be 95% local and these aren't the ones spending hundreds of bucks to go to a regular season game

Reactions: JRinNYC

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Seems like you won’t need a test for Devils home games.

Would be surprised if this didn't change prior to the first game.

But if it doesn't or they'll take rapid tests I'm simply just going to go to games over there instead MSG.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Devils tickets go on sale Friday to the general public. Curious to see how the resale market is for them given that there no pre testing requirement as of now.

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
Would be surprised if this didn't change prior to the first game.

But if it doesn't or they'll take rapid tests I'm simply just going to go to games over there instead MSG.
I regret ordering tickets to the one game. A total PITA to time the test without paying a fortune. Then when I see the Kings rebuild miles ahead of ours (I thought we should have taken Vilardi over Lias) and this Bread nonsense, I am just soured.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
I regret ordering tickets to the one game. A total PITA to time the test without paying a fortune. Then when I see the Kings rebuild miles ahead of ours (I thought we should have taken Vilardi over Lias) and this Bread nonsense, I am just soured.

I signed up for the northwell test for a game next week and my insurance covered it. Depending on your location that's 100% the move in my opinion instead of the $103 at home one.

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
I signed up for the northwell test for a game next week and my insurance covered it. Depending on your location that's 100% the move in my opinion instead of the $103 at home one.
I missed the chance for that one for Sunday's game. Every place I looked, you generally needed to book no earlier than today for a test on Thursday. That was the same day I'd have to do the book the home test which would have been $119 each for me. I wound up booking one for Walgreens near me which reports to get the result from 24 hours post receipt by the lab, which may or may not do it.
ETA -- now the email I just received said I can do the Northwell virtual visit up until tomorrow for a test 2/25 which may work. Thanks.

Last edited:

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
News flash: MSG offering pregame PCR testing with 30 minute turnaround

Click on the link and maybe you'll realize why I'd save that option for game 7 of the SCF, maybe.,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad