Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
They won’t do it...I tried at the beginning they told me I had to buy both half plans..I was willing to give up one of my full sets to and they still said no..I wanted to move down 3 rows.

Ditto.

I wanted to move BACK one row (same price point), and they wouldn't even let me take the two halves, combine them into one, and then split my current seats...

jeff spicoli

Nov 27, 2005
They were definitely rigid in what they wanted to do with the available inventory. I wanted to move to the two seats on the aisle in my row; I knew they were coming available as they were my friend's seats who didn't renew. I asked to move into them, and was told no because they had to go through the relocation process. I am assuming the seats ended up never going through relocation since they are now available for single game sales.

My rep actually called me the day of my relocation appointment to ask me if I had any luck getting those seats when he probably knew they weren't available for me to get.

BroadwayBlue99

Jun 9, 2018
Before my friend calls the ticket office... anyone have any luck combining a BLUE half and WHITE half plan?? The tickets are available on both plans, my friend only wants ONE full season plan from the rangers. Thanks in advance.

My experience was the same as the others. Had no luck trying to do this. There was a blue/white available for seats I wanted. I was told they don't do that. Full stay full and halves stay half.

Seemed odd to me almost more of a system limitation than a policy.

On the other hand there were two single seats empty next to my seats. You would think they would have taken those 4, a pair in the middle and a single on each end, and turn them into 2 pairs.
Made me wonder more if there's a limitation. Maybe they review it before the tickets open for sale but definitely not something they do on the fly. Almost as if once the tickets are loaded that's it.

BroadwayBlue99

Jun 9, 2018
Curious if anyone else had challenges transferring tickets via the new TM site.

Transferred to my friend, wasn't able to accept it on his regular TM account. It wouldn't allow acceptance on a "generic" TM account.

He had a separate account for accepting NYR tickets in the past and another he had to create for NY Giants tickets to accept those.
His NYR account wasn't valid anymore. He couldn't reset the password or anything.
He created a new account with the same exact credentials as his old "NYR" TM account and then was able to accept.

I transferred tickets to someone else too, waiting for them to try and see what happens.
Just wondering if this what others are seeing and is it something I need to give others a heads up about.

Seems that you need to create an account for each specific team you're accepting tickets for. Similarly I had to create a new TM account for my season tickets too. Wish you could just merge your TM accounts but they must be keeping things separated on the back-end.

Sorry for the questions and long post. Thank in advance!

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City

Transferred to my friend, wasn't able to accept it on his regular TM account. It wouldn't allow acceptance on a "generic" TM account.

He had a separate account for accepting NYR tickets in the past and another he had to create for NY Giants tickets to accept those.
His NYR account wasn't valid anymore. He couldn't reset the password or anything.
He created a new account with the same exact credentials as his old "NYR" TM account and then was able to accept.

I transferred tickets to someone else too, waiting for them to try and see what happens.
Just wondering if this what others are seeing and is it something I need to give others a heads up about.

Seems that you need to create an account for each specific team you're accepting tickets for. Similarly I had to create a new TM account for my season tickets too. Wish you could just merge your TM accounts but they must be keeping things separated on the back-end.

I thought MSG was consolidating team accounts but Rangers & Knicks are still separate logins just with different account numbers. The transfer is a pain because you can't send multiples to the same person. It's one long request process per game. They seem to be going out of their way to make it a hassle to move tickets

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I thought MSG was consolidating team accounts but Rangers & Knicks are still separate logins just with different account numbers. The transfer is a pain because you can't send multiples to the same person. It's one long request process per game. They seem to be going out of their way to make it a hassle to move tickets
There is also no address book and while they consolidated Knicks and Rangers, Radio City is still a separate account.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
My Knicks and Rangers tickets are on same account. I haven't tried transferring anything yet.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
They changed the lower bowl plan offer to $300 food and beverage credit for a full season plan, $200 for half season, and $100 for an 11 game plan. Additional $50 credit if you use a Chase card.

Also looks like they're offering 5 game plans now where you pick the games.

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
They changed the lower bowl plan offer to $300 food and beverage credit for a full season plan, $200 for half season, and $100 for an 11 game plan. Additional $50 credit if you use a Chase card.

5 game plan is interesting..might be worth looking into for say home opener, 2 islander games and Vic Hadfield night and 94 cup night

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Question about the new account manager.... With the old one, there was a way to hide the price. It looks like the new one doesn't give that option. Does anyone know if there is a way to do it that I don't know about?

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007

How much are the tickets though ?

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
Anyone remember from last year when they ship the tickets out? Every year i ask this question bc i always forget lol. If i remember correctly it should be any time now as the first preseason game is in another 10 days

Blockheads88

Sep 3, 2015
Long Island, NY
Anyone remember from last year when they ship the tickets out? Every year i ask this question bc i always forget lol. If i remember correctly it should be any time now as the first preseason game is in another 10 days
Yes it would be shipping out hopefully this week. It usually ships with 2-day shipping in the past. I don’t see anything in my UPS account yet but would think sometime this week. If you email you account rep they should let you know.

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island

No issues so far for me. Have transferred approx. 15 games to 6 different recipients.

FWmaker

Oct 6, 2006
If anyone has any preseasons to donate to our local Boy Scout troop, please shoot me a PM

Thx

Of course, it goes for regular season tix as well, but low (or no) chance on those I assume

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
I just got my packet in the mail, even though I only opted for electronic tickets. Included a pin, and explanation for accessing the membership website, and the experiences I can sign up for.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
they pre-voided all the tickets already sold on ticket exchange. No barcodes for those, just VOID

That really sucks if you're collecting tickets

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad