Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
9 years ago I got Sixers season tickets because at $410 payable over 12 months I would get to see the Knicks twice plus 39 extra games whereas to see the Knicks 3 times at MSG would pretty much cost me that to see a decent opponent. My tickets are now $11 a game and locked in at that price for the forseeable future because of my tenure. I was making so few games last year I considered dropping them but my rep outright told me to keep them and sell them all on StubHub for big money (which is the same philosophy on resale the Flyers employ). For hockey I have Isles and Devils and I basically sell the 11 or so big games to cover the cost of the other 30 games (I'm just as happy to see a midweek game vs Calgary as a weekend game vs the Caps). Teams have to realize most people have to do that to make the math work.

Reactions: ponytrekker

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
9 years ago I got Sixers season tickets because at $410 payable over 12 months I would get to see the Knicks twice plus 39 extra games whereas to see the Knicks 3 times at MSG would pretty much cost me that to see a decent opponent. My tickets are now $11 a game and locked in at that price for the forseeable future because of my tenure. I was making so few games last year I considered dropping them but my rep outright told me to keep them and sell them all on StubHub for big money (which is the same philosophy on resale the Flyers employ). For hockey I have Isles and Devils and I basically sell the 11 or so big games to cover the cost of the other 30 games (I'm just as happy to see a midweek game vs Calgary as a weekend game vs the Caps). Teams have to realize most people have to do that to make the math work.

Can you buy sixers season tickets now or is there a waiting list?

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
9 years ago I got Sixers season tickets because at $410 payable over 12 months I would get to see the Knicks twice plus 39 extra games whereas to see the Knicks 3 times at MSG would pretty much cost me that to see a decent opponent. My tickets are now $11 a game and locked in at that price for the forseeable future because of my tenure. I was making so few games last year I considered dropping them but my rep outright told me to keep them and sell them all on StubHub for big money (which is the same philosophy on resale the Flyers employ).

My cousin has a partial plan for the Flyers, and he's told me he loses money on the weekend games he tries to sell (on StubHub). It seems that the Flyers aren't selling many tickets...

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Giants have changed their policy. Either original hard tickets or on your smartphone. No more print-at-home. Not sure if that is also for the parking passes.

Not so for the parking passes, you can still print those.

Can't wait for the first season crap fest of getting in the gate with people who don't know how to get their tickets to display.

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
VIC HADFIELD NIGHT

FYI, my rep advised my buddy the second #11 (or the first, depending on your point of view) will be raised to the rafters on Sunday 12/2 versus the Jets.

There is also some kind of O-6 reunion on Sunday Feb 10 vs the Leafs.

Reactions: RangerSeth

eKardz

Mar 22, 2009
Holtsville, NY
VIC HADFIELD NIGHT

FYI, my rep advised my buddy the second #11 (or the first, depending on your point of view) will be raised to the rafters on Sunday 12/2 versus the Jets.

awesome, thanks for the info.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Knicks are now offering food & beverage credits for new full half and 11 game plans until 9/7. Here are T&Cs.

Limited time offer, while supplies last. Offer not valid on previously purchased tickets and cannot be combined with any other offer. All sales are final – no refunds or exchanges. Offer is based on plan purchased, Full Season Ticket Membership will receive $300 in F&B Credit, Half Season Ticket Memberships will receive $200 in F&B Credit, and 11-Game Plans will receive $100 in F&B credit per plan. F&B credit only valid during the 2018-19 Knicks Regular Season and, any amount not spent value deemed forfeited. Offer may be revoked or modified at any time without notice and is subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply. Offer expires September 7, 2018 at 11:59pm.

rambler725

Sep 12, 2006
VIC HADFIELD NIGHT

Maybe i am out of the loop but what is an 0-6 reunion

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
Maybe i am out of the loop but what is an 0-6 reunion

Original-6.
I don't know what's actually planned, just what my buddy told me he heard from the rep.

In other words, a bunch of pre-1967 players are probably being honored... Don't really know what to make of it.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I wonder if they're going to have happy hours with players from the '94 team. I don't like sunday games but will probably go to the leafs game.

BroadwayBlue99

Jun 9, 2018
Sorry if this was mentioned but I couldn't find a reference to it anywhere.

In past years on Ticket Exchange you could see a list of what games you had listed.
The only way to see it on the new site is to go into each individual game.
Luckily I keep a spreadsheet of my posted games for reference.

Am I missing it or is this not an option with the new site this year?

BroadwayBlue99

Jun 9, 2018
VIC HADFIELD NIGHT

My nephew just got an email from his account rep. "September Newsletter".
I didn't get mine yet but confirms Vic Hadfield night is Sunday 12/2.

Sunday 2/10 is going to be a 1994 Cup Celebration.

Last edited:

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
My nephew just got an email from his account rep. "September Newsletter".
I didn't get minr yet but confirms Vic Hadfield night is Sunday 12/2.

Sunday 2/10 is going to be a 1994 Cup Celebration.
What? Celebrating it constantly on MSGN with all the specials and reruns isn't enough?

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
What? Celebrating it constantly on MSGN with all the specials and reruns isn't enough?

I don’t really have an issue, 25 years is a big deal. And to my knowledge, they’ve never had an “official” celebration or reunion of the team. It’s always been retirement nights or other ways of beating it to death.

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
I don’t really have an issue, 25 years is a big deal. And to my knowledge, they’ve never had an “official” celebration or reunion of the team. It’s always been retirement nights or other ways of beating it to death.

Keyword = Beating it to Death.

It just reminds me how old I am....

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Sorry if this was mentioned but I couldn't find a reference to it anywhere.

In past years on Ticket Exchange you could see a list of what games you had listed.
The only way to see it on the new site is to go into each individual game.
Luckily I keep a spreadsheet of my posted games for reference.

Am I missing it or is this not an option with the new site this year?

I'd like to know this as well. The whole TE sales listing process is terrible. There is no way that I'm aware of to view or edit more than one game at a time...and the entire interface is clunky and buggy. Very annoying to deal with.

Traderalways

Oct 27, 2011
Before my friend calls the ticket office... anyone have any luck combining a BLUE half and WHITE half plan?? The tickets are available on both plans, my friend only wants ONE full season plan from the rangers. Thanks in advance.

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
Before my friend calls the ticket office... anyone have any luck combining a BLUE half and WHITE half plan?? The tickets are available on both plans, my friend only wants ONE full season plan from the rangers. Thanks in advance.
They won’t do it...I tried at the beginning they told me I had to buy both half plans..I was willing to give up one of my full sets to and they still said no..I wanted to move down 3 rows.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Any ideas on when tickets will arrive? Could have sworn last few years was first week in September, but not 100% sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad