Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroadwayBlue99

Jun 9, 2018
No issues so far for me. Have transferred approx. 15 games to 6 different recipients.

The 2 games I transferred to 2 different recipients finally worked.
They were forced to create a new Ticketmaster account or recreate the one they used last year. They were able to use the same credentials (email, etc). Thanks!

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Can someone that received their seats please post what the stock looks like?
Also... I used my new account number to track by reference and nothing popped up.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Vuaqovx.jpg

MZQO4hj.jpg

sidawTQ.jpg

RnzRahn.jpg

A487DZ0.jpg

3gKjLyT.jpg

Magnetic calendar and Pin are included in the package

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Garden Moments thing is interesting. It’s probably for events such as the happy hours but getting 4 of those pictures (looks like 4 based on the pic) seems like more than past years which is nice.

BroadwayBlue99

Jun 9, 2018
I'd like to know this as well. The whole TE sales listing process is terrible. There is no way that I'm aware of to view or edit more than one game at a time...and the entire interface is clunky and buggy. Very annoying to deal with.

Hey I found it!

The old site from last year is out there just hidden a bit.

Go to the new TicketMaster Account Manager and click on your name on the top right.
Then select "Your Account" from the top right after clicking on your name

Then select View Completed Invoices from the right hand column.
This page is pretty much the same Account Manager from last year and prior.

From the left hand menu select Manage My Tickets and you will see the options to Transfer/Resale and be able to view all the tickets you have listed for sale.

There is also an Address Book option here like before.

Last edited:
Reactions: superyan

BroadwayBlue99

Jun 9, 2018
Did anyone else have their tickets printed with Average Price after not requesting it? :ha:

My invoices show the Variable pricing but my tickets were printed with Average Price.

Anyone else that chose Average Pricing on their tickets have their invoice showing Variable?

Already emailed my account rep and will follow-up tomorrow but was curious to know how others are seeing ticket vs invoice pricing if they have average pricing on their tickets.

Also my tenure pin that was mentioned in the booklet wasn't in the package.

Last edited:

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Hey I found it!

The old site from last year is out there just hidden a bit.

Go to the new TicketMaster Account Manager and click on your name on the top right.
Then select "Your Account" from the top right after clicking on your name

Then select View Completed Invoices from the right hand column.
This page is pretty much the same Account Manager from last year and prior.

From the left hand menu select Manage My Tickets and you will see the options to Transfer/Resale and be able to view all the tickets you have listed for sale.

There is also an Address Book option here like before.

Cool. Thanks. Would still be nice if there was a way to edit all your listings at once...but at least it's something to be able to see them all in one place. Not sure if I missed it, but I didn't see any way to view your sold tickets.

BroadwayBlue99

Jun 9, 2018
Cool. Thanks. Would still be nice if there was a way to edit all your listings at once...but at least it's something to be able to see them all in one place. Not sure if I missed it, but I didn't see any way to view your sold tickets.
I didn’t see that either and the Transfers Tab was empty.
I’ll let you know if I find it.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Did anyone else have their tickets printed with Average Price after not requesting it? :ha:

My invoices show the Variable pricing but my tickets were printed with Average Price.

Anyone else that chose Average Pricing on their tickets have their invoice showing Variable?

Already emailed my account rep and will follow-up tomorrow but was curious to know how others are seeing ticket vs invoice pricing.

Also my tenure pin that was mentioned in the booklet wasn't in the package.
My tickets came with the variable pricing which is what I requested. Anyone know how the seat upgrades will work?

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Did anyone get a notification that their tickets are being shipped? I tried tracking with my account number as the reference number and nothing came up.

BroadwayBlue99

Jun 9, 2018
Did anyone get a notification that their tickets are being shipped? I tried tracking with my account number as the reference number and nothing came up.

I got an email yesterday they were shipped and would be arriving in the next few days. They actually showed up yesterday before the email even came. I believe it was similar last year. Tickets arrived and then got the notification.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I got an email yesterday they were shipped and would be arriving in the next few days. They actually showed up yesterday before the email even came. I believe it was similar last year. Tickets arrived and then got the notification.
What email address did it come from? I want to search my mailbox.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Strange question. Has anyone who uses Vivid seen instances where Vivid tells you you sold tickets via Stubhub for X while Stubhub says you sold the tickets for Y?

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Anyone hear anything about PDFs? I see a print button, but its grayed out. 72 hours?

coatjones

Debauchery #1
Jul 25, 2011
Staten Island, NYC
They probably avoided putting player designs on the tickets this year since who knows who will be on the team 5 months from now.

Last year they had that goofy cartoon design with quotes like "Dad always took me to Rangers games!." They're not on par with some of the other tickets I've seen around the league. For some reason, it annoys me that they refuse to put the other team's logo on them.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Last year they had that goofy cartoon design with quotes like "Dad always took me to Rangers games!." They're not on par with some of the other tickets I've seen around the league. For some reason, it annoys me that they refuse to put the other team's logo on them.

I think one of the kids in that design was wearing a McDonagh jersey lol. That one didn't turn out well.

I really can't complain about the design. I'd say a good chunk of the league has gone to mobile only and if hard copy tickets are provided they're sometimes box office stock so I 'm just happy we still get nice designs at all.

Reactions: coatjones

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
Quick question...you think delta club seats for the 94 cup celebration will go through the roof or you think they will come down..average is 475.00 so that game is probably like 525-550 there are seats for sale now at 600.00. What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad