Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
That would be nice, give other fans a chance to attend one of their events where they dont need to commute into the heart of NYC.
You really think there's any chance the Rangers will host an event in Uniondale of all places? The event farthest away from MSG that I remember was a playoff viewing party at the Beacon, which is owned by MSG.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I went last season (I think I did anyway) but don't recall the sales. The link in the email says there is a 25% discount plus a 40% discount with a chase card (presumably not stacked). I went Wednesday and they were still giving away knicks and rangers yearbooks. I think they have the best sales in the summer though.

BTW just received an email that the Rangers are having a draft lottery party at Dewey's. Did they have one last year? It's open to everyone.
When they had the first of two STH events at Dewey's it was a shit show. I didn't have a chance to make the second event to see if it was better. Those were invite only. I can't imagine how stupid it's going to get when they advertise that to everyone. The place is small. There is an upstairs, but no one ever goes there.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
It has been a while since I attended the last home game of season, regular season that is. Someone who often goes to the last game told me they have had some pretty good sales in the team store. Can anyone confirm or deny?
It was 40% off with a chase card and you still got vouchers. I got jerseys for a few friends and used the vouchers for myself.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Yeah, I bought some stuff. Shop I was in was a bit light on women's and toddler stuff, so going to try to get some stuff for wife and younger daughter (almost 2) on Sunday.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
When they had the first of two STH events at Dewey's it was a **** show. I didn't have a chance to make the second event to see if it was better. Those were invite only. I can't imagine how stupid it's going to get when they advertise that to everyone. The place is small. There is an upstairs, but no one ever goes there.
I went Wednesday and it was better than the Flyers game in January. Not as crowded. When I was walking in, they just asked me if I RSVP'd. They didn't check anything. RSVP's must have been slow.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Sure would be nice if they held events outside NYC. They realize most of their season ticket holders dont live in the city right? How about on just inside LI? Or in Westchester? I'm not going to the city to watch a 5 minute lottery lol.
They had viewing party's at Yonkers Raceway this year.

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
April 8, 2019

Hi xxxx,

With the Rangers season just concluded, we wanted to reach out to our fans to say thank you for your loyalty, and to provide our perspective on the team's progress. While it is always disappointing to not make the playoffs, we think this season had a lot of positives, particularly in player development, and we are encouraged by what we have seen.

David and the coaching staff did a terrific job over the course of the season, making us play tough, competitive hockey. He has earned tremendous respect in the locker room and throughout the NHL for the team’s consistent effort. David and his staff hold everyone equally accountable, and they have established a strong culture of hard work and physical play that resonates with both our veterans and the young guys coming up.

We will be adding even more young talent throughout what we expect to be a busy off-season. Tomorrow will be an exciting day, as the NHL holds the Draft Lottery. By all accounts, it’s going to be a deep draft, and we are going to have a top 10 pick, which we plan to make the most of. This pick adds to the 22 assets we will have acquired through the seven trades we've made over 2018-2019 – which also resulted in seven first round NHL Draft selections - the most any NHL team has had in 40 years.

On the ice, while we were pleased with our progress in certain areas, there are other areas we know we must improve. We’ve seen development from our young players, as well as some of our veterans, which remains a priority for us moving forward. With the assets we’ve acquired since this process started and significant salary cap space, we will be aggressive in exploring every avenue to continue building our team.

Obviously, we had a big change last week when Glen Sather announced his transition to advisor. The Rangers have been incredibly fortunate to have Glen over these last 19 seasons, and all of us who have been able to work with him are better for it. We will operate on a business as usual basis until a new President is named, and look forward to what’s next.

As our off-season begins, we want you to know we are moving in the right direction. We will stay consistent with our plan, while exploring all opportunities we think can improve our team. We appreciate the passion and commitment you bring to the Rangers family, and are dedicated to our long-term plan of creating the foundation for the next Stanley Cup contender.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
p17KvM8rAKSeK1NdqiVIBrRZDfy5b7wGX7MJbxIyvpdFYy3RIkPo1hrHx96tq59LtEsJJrssrNNpJQo_ro4-6H-Xs_3dflCqXU4Oadgh02zW1Ix4bOMwYCAz_wFU5Uz8wd46V-NjIy2PIZ4VWbQMxCjUf4uIDg=s0-d-e1-ft
Jeff Gorton
General Manager
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Just in case someone wants to read letter Gorts sent me today.

Reactions: Ori and Irishguy42

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
April 8, 2019

Hi xxxx,

With the Rangers season just concluded, we wanted to reach out to our fans to say thank you for your loyalty, and to provide our perspective on the team's progress. While it is always disappointing to not make the playoffs, we think this season had a lot of positives, particularly in player development, and we are encouraged by what we have seen.

David and the coaching staff did a terrific job over the course of the season, making us play tough, competitive hockey. He has earned tremendous respect in the locker room and throughout the NHL for the team’s consistent effort. David and his staff hold everyone equally accountable, and they have established a strong culture of hard work and physical play that resonates with both our veterans and the young guys coming up.

We will be adding even more young talent throughout what we expect to be a busy off-season. Tomorrow will be an exciting day, as the NHL holds the Draft Lottery. By all accounts, it’s going to be a deep draft, and we are going to have a top 10 pick, which we plan to make the most of. This pick adds to the 22 assets we will have acquired through the seven trades we've made over 2018-2019 – which also resulted in seven first round NHL Draft selections - the most any NHL team has had in 40 years.

On the ice, while we were pleased with our progress in certain areas, there are other areas we know we must improve. We’ve seen development from our young players, as well as some of our veterans, which remains a priority for us moving forward. With the assets we’ve acquired since this process started and significant salary cap space, we will be aggressive in exploring every avenue to continue building our team.

Obviously, we had a big change last week when Glen Sather announced his transition to advisor. The Rangers have been incredibly fortunate to have Glen over these last 19 seasons, and all of us who have been able to work with him are better for it. We will operate on a business as usual basis until a new President is named, and look forward to what’s next.

As our off-season begins, we want you to know we are moving in the right direction. We will stay consistent with our plan, while exploring all opportunities we think can improve our team. We appreciate the passion and commitment you bring to the Rangers family, and are dedicated to our long-term plan of creating the foundation for the next Stanley Cup contender.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
p17KvM8rAKSeK1NdqiVIBrRZDfy5b7wGX7MJbxIyvpdFYy3RIkPo1hrHx96tq59LtEsJJrssrNNpJQo_ro4-6H-Xs_3dflCqXU4Oadgh02zW1Ix4bOMwYCAz_wFU5Uz8wd46V-NjIy2PIZ4VWbQMxCjUf4uIDg=s0-d-e1-ft
Jeff Gorton
General Manager
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Just in case someone wants to read letter Gorts sent me today.

Did he address you as Cheech?

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
Season ticket holders need to band together here. They are picking second in a two-player draft. If they go off the board we need a mass cancel or to rush the stage or something.

Reactions: coatjones

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Barring some major revelation I don't think there's any chance the rangers don't draft Hughes or kakko.

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
Barring some major revelation I don't think there's any chance the rangers don't draft Hughes or kakko.
I do not have any faith in a Dolan-run organization to do anything right. This is the only time that the Rangers have had a number two pick in a consensus two-player draft. I am not wondering whether they will eff this up but how. Who is the off-the board pick? Cozens? Turcotte? Suzuki?

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
At the Knicks game tonight they opened the doors an hour early for sths... Autograph and photo stations plus free food and soda/water At Chicken and things daily burger and casa nonna

coatjones

Debauchery #1
Jul 25, 2011
Staten Island, NYC
Obviously as a STH, you don't like your team being down in the dumps, but it's always interesting to see what the organization does for you to supplement. I think the open skate at MSG with the free finger food is fantastic. I did it last year and I didn't want to leave.

BroadwayBlue99

Jun 9, 2018
Has anyone received their tickets for Sunday's (4/14) STH event at MSG?

Also, if anyone has an extra for the 4:00pm time slot looking for 1 more so I can take the whole family.
I contacted my rep but said the response was too high and they couldn't honor my request.

I had another STH who was going to try and get me 1 but the only thing left was a 6:00pm session that I don't think was there originally now everything is sold out.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Has anyone received their tickets for Sunday's (4/14) STH event at MSG?

Also, if anyone has an extra for the 4:00pm time slot looking for 1 more so I can take the whole family.
I contacted my rep but said the response was too high and they couldn't honor my request.

I had another STH who wasn't going try and get me 1 but the only thing left was a 6:00pm session that I don't think was there originally now everything is sold out.

Thanks in advance!

Nothing in my account as of yet.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
They’re in my account now. If anyone has extras for the 4 PM session as well, let me know. Had requested 4 but only got 2 since that’s the number of seats on my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad