Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Thread (Player Stats/Info in Post #2; Updated 10.7.20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Lundkvist had no points.

Andersson was suspended five games.

Edström is still serving his suspension.

Lindbom didn't start.

Henriksson is playing Själin and neither have points.

Pajuniemi was scoreless.
Wow. Five games. I don’t mind harsh punishments for dangerous hits, though.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
He’s only 20/21? He’s young be patient. He has a lot of good points as well. A window on his character - when sent down he worked his ads off with a great attitude to get back up to the big team and he played well. Let’s be patient and see how he does with better line mates this season!

Chytil is going to be one of those guys who will slowly work his way up and get better every year. He's not going to hit 70 points this season, maybe like 18-19 goals. All of a sudden he'll be 23 it will feel like he's been here forever and he'll have a 50 point campaign.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Chytil is going to be one of those guys who will slowly work his way up and get better every year. He's not going to hit 70 points this season, maybe like 18-19 goals. All of a sudden he'll be 23 it will feel like he's been here forever and he'll have a 50 point campaign.

I hope so

Reactions: egelband

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I feel like he could be our 3C for five years. He’s getting more assertive and learning how to play to his strengths. I think people have posted that he’s better defensively than average. And he can occasionally make hay on the rush. If he continues to develop that’s nice. I don’t know if he’s a Top Six guy but a cost controlled 3C is very good.

usekakkorightquinn

Oct 18, 2019
Replace Chytil with Hayes and you’re posting what’s been posted on this board before, word for word.

Wrong. Hayes sucked on draws his first year but his second year his faceoff percentage was up quite a bit. Still not good but he improved quite a bit. Chytil's didn't.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Not that it matters much as Hájek's loan has still not been confirmed (This may be the weirdest loan ever), but today's game between Olomouc and Sparta Praha has been postponed.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Not that it matters much as Hájek's loan has still not been confirmed (This may be the weirdest loan ever), but today's game between Olomouc and Sparta Praha has been postponed.
Pretty sure Hajek jumped the gun on declaring a loan to Olomouc. No one independently reported it (outside repeating what he himself said), the team didn't say it, the league didn't say it, he hasn't played in a game, and he's not on the roster. Not that it can't happen, but right now it's definitely not a thing.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
I feel like he could be our 3C for five years. He’s getting more assertive and learning how to play to his strengths. I think people have posted that he’s better defensively than average. And he can occasionally make hay on the rush. If he continues to develop that’s nice. I don’t know if he’s a Top Six guy but a cost controlled 3C is very good.

I see him as a less physical more skilled Michal Hadzus or a more dynamic version of Anisimov. I think he'll be a consistent 20 goal scorer and a possession beast because his cycling and board work are already excellent. His vision and passing are the areas where he needs to continue to grow and whether or not he'll be a consistent top six player. If it stays the same then he won't be able to play with the elite wingers because his give and take won't be equal, and he'll have "Cy Young/MLB Pitcher Stats" like 23G and 11 Assists.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Chytil is already better than a 3C. imo he got a lot of ice time with low scoring and poor performing players and it made his numbers look worse.

Reactions: GeorgeKaplan

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Wrong. Hayes sucked on draws his first year but his second year his faceoff percentage was up quite a bit. Still not good but he improved quite a bit. Chytil's didn't.

First year Hayes FO%: 36.27
Second year Hayes FO%: 35.96
Third year Hayes FO%: 45.66
Kevin Hayes Stats and News

First year Chytil FO%: 38.86
Second year Chytil FO%: 38.45
Third year Chytil FO%: TBD
Filip Chytil Stats and News

Sounds to me like you don't know wtf you're talking about. That also doesn't account for the fact that Chytil spent quite a bit of his rookie season on the wing and Hayes spent pretty much all of his time at center. Like I said, word for word, what you said is what people said about Hayes.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
i could be wrong but Domink Simon is pretty good. good utility player

he is. Im sure he will get signed on October 9. he seems like that type of player that will get his fair of suitors. always been a fan. Rangers should take a look at him on Friday

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
CSKA has played 12 games and Rykov has played in 10 of them. IDK why he wasn't in the other two. He hasn't exactly played a ton when he was in the lineup.

15:38
17:46
16:56
18:19
16:44
17:38
15:41
17:54
13:26

I haven't watched him at all (I'm assuming he's gone after the 20-21 season) but I assume he's not getting PP time and just playing second-pair minutes.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
CSKA has played 12 games and Rykov has played in 10 of them. IDK why he wasn't in the other two. He hasn't exactly played a ton when he was in the lineup.

15:38
17:46
16:56
18:19
16:44
17:38
15:41
17:54
13:26

I haven't watched him at all (I'm assuming he's gone after the 20-21 season) but I assume he's not getting PP time and just playing second-pair minutes.

That’s correct (no PP) though he started the season on the 3rd pair and was moved up after the first or second game.

Reactions: nyr2k2

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Pajuniemi did an interview and TPS posted it. He appears to have forearm crutches next to him. Not sure if he talk about the injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad