Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Thread (Player Stats/Info in Post #1; Updated 5.12.20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
Lindbum had a good third, stopping 15/16, but allowed 4 goals on 31 shots for the game.

Ragnarsson finished with 2A and +3.

Is this the new thing now with him? :laugh:

Didn't you know his grandfather was an airship captain?
318440-ff9_lindblum_1024x768.jpg

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Shesterkin's win/loss record's been mentioned on social media lot, but it really is kind of crazy when you think about.

The dude has a total of 101 wins against only 24 loses, over parts of 7 seasons in the KHL, AHL and NHL.

His five loses this season across the NHL tie his career as a rookie, set back in 2014, when he was a teenager playing in Russia's top league.

He has a .922 save percentage, in the NHL, for a lottery team, and that mark only represents the fifth highest of his career.

The numbers, even without any context, are just insane.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
It’s awesome for Shesty. And I think the mental positive impact he has going forward from it is as big as anything.

Hank also had an unbelievable run before he came to NA.

Reactions: egelband

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Shesterkin's win/loss record's been mentioned on social media lot, but it really is kind of crazy when you think about.

The dude has a total of 101 wins against only 24 loses, over parts of 7 seasons in the KHL, AHL and NHL.

His five loses this season across the NHL tie his career as a rookie, set back in 2014, when he was a teenager playing in Russia's top league.

He has a .922 save percentage, in the NHL, for a lottery team, and that mark only represents the fifth highest of his career.

The numbers, even without any context, are just insane.

10-4 win ratio for the national team, too

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
Ciccolini and Michigan beat Miller and Wisconsin 8-4. Miller was pointless and Ciccolini had 2 assists.

Wall and UMASS Lowell beat BC 3-2. Wall stopped 23 of 25.

Jones and UMASS beat Providence 3-1. Jones had an assist.

Hughes and Northeastern last 4-2 to Maine. Hughes was pointless.

Kjellberg and RPI lost 8-4. He didnt have any points.

Last edited:

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Ciccolini and Michigan beat Miller and Wisconsin 8-4. Miller was pointless and Ciccolini had 2 assists.

Wall and UMASS Lowell beat BC 3-2. Wall stopped 23 of 25.

Jones and UMASS beat Providence 3-1. Jones had an assist.

Hughes and Northeastern last 4-2 to Maine. Hughes was pointless.

Kjellberg and RPI lost 8-4. He didnt have any points.
Get. Miller. Out. Of. Wisconsin.

Reactions: mrhockey193195

LaffyTaffy

Brooklyn-Belarussian
Feb 1, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
The entire Wisconsin team sucks. If you’re worried about Miller, think about Turcotte and Holloway. The only prospect having a decent season there is Caufield. I worry about rushing Miller but I also worry about what will happen this summer. If Caufield and Turcotte both bail I think we have no choice but to pull him.

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
He's got all the tools to be a long-term Top 9 F. I think he just needs the experience to know what to do in certain situations, which naturally is something that will take time

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
Do you think we see him again this year or needs the full year to get used to speed and rink

the answer to that likely depends on what happens leading up to the deadline. If we trade out a couple guys he might get some time to finish year. But I don’t see them calling him up if there isn’t a top 9 spot. He needs ice time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad