Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Thread (Player Stats/Info in Post #1; Updated 1.12.21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Well, "bum" already means "butt" :laugh:
It does, but in US English it's used as a pejorative for someone who is lazy, unsuccessful, undesirable, etc. Historically it was used to refer to vagrants, drunks, and so on. 80-90 years ago the Brooklyn Dodgers became lovingly referred to as "Dem Bums," which just reflected the fact that they sucked. Nothing ass-related. On this side of the pond we don't often use it to mean butt, unless we're making fun of the Brits or something. Anyway, moving on.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I'm not going to be doing the calendar for European players in the first post any longer. It was a pain to setup, and then it was even more of a pain to stay on top of with repeated cancelations, delays, reschedules, etc. If someone else wants to take a crack at that, good luck.'

We also have NCAA guys starting soon, so, that's something else as well.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I'm not going to be doing the calendar for European players in the first post any longer. It was a pain to setup, and then it was even more of a pain to stay on top of with repeated cancelations, delays, reschedules, etc. If someone else wants to take a crack at that, good luck.'

Really Appreciate the effort. Not gonna lie gonna miss it but also not gonna be a hypocrite And say you should keep doing it because I’m sure it’s a pain in the ass during these times.

Reactions: nyr2k2 and cwede

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011

I'm doing a weekly and daily schedule on Twitter if you want to use that. Maybe we can collaborate on that to make sure all prospects are included.

And yes, it's a pain in the ass with all the postponements, cancellations etc. But it is what it is.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Lindbum started, allowed 4 goals on 16 shots, and was pulled. His excellent play this year leaves him with a 2.98 GAA and .902 SV%. At least he's healthy!

Ragnarsson's game was postponed due to COVID.

Pajuniemi was -1 in 18:43.

Reactions: egelband

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Lindbum started, allowed 4 goals on 16 shots, and was pulled. His excellent play this year leaves him with a 2.98 GAA and .902 SV%. At least he's healthy!

Ragnarsson's game was postponed due to COVID.

Pajuniemi was -1 in 18:43.

The other day Rykov played CSKA high over 21 min, his most minutes in a game this season and 5 min more than in previous game.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Rykov was in the starting lineup for CSKA but I didn't like him in this first shift. Will see if it impacts his ice time the rest of the way today.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Sjalin scored his first goal.

Henriksson and Edstrom are scoreless.

Aaltonen was scoreless in 5:54.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Can he come over for camp? He has kind of become the forgotten d prospect.

I think he's in the same boat as Kravtsov in terms of coming over after his KHL season (if both parties are willing) but at this point I'm much less certain that he'd like to come over or that he'd earn a spot.

P.S. In today's game he was back to being a 6th D in terms of minutes earning a secondary assist on PP while being on the ice for two goals against at even strength.

Reactions: bl02

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
ivy league canceled all winter sports...the ECAC isn't the ivy league but 6 of the 12 teams are ivy league. unlike the other conferences the ecac hadn't announced a start so this is probably not a good sign

Reactions: nyr2k2

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
ivy league canceled all winter sports...the ECAC isn't the ivy league but 6 of the 12 teams are ivy league. unlike the other conferences the ecac hadn't announced a start so this is probably not a good sign
Yeah I read that one reason they cancelled was because they were afraid that if they postponed the winter sports to the spring, it would butt up against spring sports AND the fall sports that have been pushed back (tentatively) to the spring. So it doesn't necessarily say anything about hockey being cancelled, but as you said, it doesn't bode well.

Fortunately for us, this only affects Kjellberg.

Reactions: Leetch3

TheWhiskeyThief

Dec 24, 2017
Hajek had 1SOG, 2 A, +2 on 15:44 TOI for Brno today. Skating looked solid. Shaky when pressured with the puck on his stick, thanks be for Fanseat(never thought I’d write that) to be able to watch it.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
124569671_3442258985881090_9012054519620635680_o.jpg

Reactions: egelband
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad