Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Thread (Player Stats/Info in Post #1; Updated 1.12.21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
★ Ilkka Heikkinen lopettaa jääkiekon – ”Ainakin omasta mielestäni tuli hieno ura tehtyä”
In other news, ex-Rangers prospect, Ilkka Heikkinen, announced his retirement. Had a pretty successful career, outside the NHL.

always had a thing for Finnish D prospects
maybe just echoes of Reijo,
and a guy should be, but never is, included in the injury-derailed prospect group (Cherepanov, Cherneski, Sauer, Blackburn...) Simo Saarinen,[ my HFB avatar before Mr.Kath]
i also had high hopes for Arto Laatikainen and Tomi Kallarsson
and now, of course, Tarmo

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
On Huksa--the Zvolen games today and on Sunday were postponed. They played their first regular season game on 10/2 and have managed just six games since. Their next game (the one that was supposed to be today) is now 11/13, and they haven't played since 10/20. Huska has only played one game as a result. Very unfortunate. Unless they get some government funding I would think the Slovak league is going to be in trouble.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Tarmo Reunanen joins HPK on a loan. The exact term wasn't disclosed but "until further notice" implies it expires when NHL camp begins

That's good, glad he was able to find a team to take him on a temporary loan back in Liiga. Mestis was just practice for him. He could have a big role on HPK who are not very good, third from the bottom.

Reactions: B17 Apricots

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Yep. Grown men calling someone who is still a kid ‘Lindbum’ is what got me through this COVID-thingy.

So hilarious. Imagine him reading this board, that would be even more hilarious.

If he were reading this he’d probably slip and Lindinjure himself.

P.S. If this is where your mind takes you while smoking a doobie and reading HFB then you probably need to stop reading, man.

Last edited:
Reactions: nyr2k2

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Yep. Grown men calling someone who is still a kid ‘Lindbum’ is what got me through this COVID-thingy.

So hilarious. Imagine him reading this board, that would be even more hilarious.

I laugh at it because where I grew up, "Lindbum" means something different.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
He was near-unanimously derided from day one. Lindbum was just an amusing--to me--nod to the fact that so many people seemed to dislike him, even though it wasn't his fault he was picked where he was (though it is his fault he's a bum :laugh:).

Reactions: Amazing Kreiderman

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
ECAC in tricky situation, with 6 of 12 teams from Ivy League, which has its own independent guidance

6 being Ivies (No scholarships) and several being small colleges (St. Lawrence, Clarkson, Union) with only a handful of scholarships.

Makes it a lot less costly for the ECAC to opt out for a season.

LaffyTaffy

Brooklyn-Belarussian
Feb 1, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
Rempe was loaned back to his old AJHL team, and played last weekend. He was supposed to play yesterday and today but weather caused both games to be cancelled. So he now doesnt play for another week.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I laugh at it because where I grew up, "Lindbum" means something different.
We could go meta and call him “Lindbutt”. Or even more meta and go with “Ol-Ass”.
Personally, though I don’t like the mean memes, my preference would be “Lind-Bottom” which has a bit of ...grace.

Reactions: nyr2k2

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
We could go meta and call him “Lindbutt”. Or even more meta and go with “Ol-Ass”.
Personally, though I don’t like the mean memes, my preference would be “Lind-Bottom” which has a bit of ...grace.
I work in HR for a very PC organization. When I come here, I need to be able to be juvenile and crass. :laugh:

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011

Well, "bum" already means "butt" :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad