FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Waiting for this Dolan Email like

giphy.gif

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
I want to try and make sure this is real before I say anything else. It looks about as legit as I can imagine.

Us old people are staying up late for this!
You nutz?!
Copy and paste that shit! Lol

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
22 June 2018 - The Rangers pick 9th. They slightly reach.

1 July 2018 - Gorton announces that AV will return.

April 2021 - the top pick in the 2018 draft is a good, but not franchise-altering player. After 4 years people have realized that only about 7-8 players from the entire draft were. We miss the playoffs again and start to wonder what all the losing was for.

March 2025 - The Sather regime is, in some form another, still in charge. The Rangers still haven't had a 1D since McDonagh. They still haven't won at Barclays Center. Only three of Chytil, Andersson, Hajek, Howden, Lindgren, Pionk, and Day are full-time NHL players. I hope we lose tonight. We have a chance at 8th.

this was 100% believable until you had the isles still playing at barclays in 2025...details matter

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
If I wake up tomorrow and thus email still hasn't been posted...

Mods pls confirm if it's real. We need this. Think of the kids.

Reactions: TheTakedown

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
If I wake up tomorrow and thus email still hasn't been posted...

Mods pls confirm if it's real. We need this. Think of the kids.
I want to share the email it self, but at the bottom of it has some language that has me a bit worried:

This message may contain confidential, privileged or proprietary information of the Madison Square Garden Company or its affiliates. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender by email and kindly delete the message.

Which is why I was uncertain how to share this information.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
I want to share the email it self, but at the bottom of it has some language that has me a bit worried:

This message may contain confidential, privileged or proprietary information of the Madison Square Garden Company or its affiliates. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender by email and kindly delete the message.

It is fine, you are in the clear, trust me. Just post it already.

Edit: Unless you plan on buying or selling vast amounts of MSG shares based on the information contained in the e-mail.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

You're fine.

Nothing in the e-mail is confidential.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
"Dear Greg S. Iroco,

Thank you for your email, I always enjoy hearing from the little people, even if they're alcoholics like you. But I'm not mad, I'm in a good place so it's OK for you to be a miserable human being and disparage my good friend Alain. Glen and I know what we're doing, so thanks for visiting the Garden and please see your way out.

Sincerely,
Jim

P.S. My music band is playing at Broadway Dive tomorrow, two tickets will be waiting for you at coat check"

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
What the **** is going on?

I wish Oakley would’ve brained that chubby little daddy’s boy. So bad.

Hope he buys us Dahlin or Svech though! :laugh:

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
"Dear Greg S. Iroco,

Thank you for your email, I always enjoy hearing from the little people, even if they're alcoholics like you. But I'm not mad, I'm in a good place so it's OK for you to be a miserable human being and disparage my good friend Alain. Glen and I know what we're doing, so thanks for visiting the Garden and please see your way out.

Sincerely,
Jim

P.S. My music band is playing at Broadway Dive tomorrow, two tickets will be waiting for you at coat check"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad