Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Islanders (L 2-1) - One More To Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
22 June 2018 - The Rangers pick 9th. They slightly reach.

1 July 2018 - Gorton announces that AV will return.

April 2021 - the top pick in the 2018 draft is a good, but not franchise-altering player. After 4 years people have realized that only about 7-8 players from the entire draft were. We miss the playoffs again and start to wonder what all the losing was for.

March 2025 - The Sather regime is, in some form another, still in charge. The Rangers still haven't had a 1D since McDonagh. They still haven't won at Barclays Center. Only three of Chytil, Andersson, Hajek, Howden, Lindgren, Pionk, and Day are full-time NHL players. I hope we lose tonight. We have a chance at 8th.

You cannot help yourself.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
FGsOVrU.jpg

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
22 June 2018 - The Rangers pick 9th. They slightly reach.

1 July 2018 - Gorton announces that AV will return.

April 2021 - the top pick in the 2018 draft is a good, but not franchise-altering player. After 4 years people have realized that only about 7-8 players from the entire draft were. We miss the playoffs again and start to wonder what all the losing was for.

March 2025 - The Sather regime is, in some form another, still in charge. The Rangers still haven't had a 1D since McDonagh. They still haven't won at Barclays Center. Only three of Chytil, Andersson, Hajek, Howden, Lindgren, Pionk, and Day are full-time NHL players. I hope we lose tonight. We have a chance at 8th.

I had this playing in my head while reading your post.

Reactions: Jeff Groten
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad