Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Islanders (L 2-1) - One More To Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gresch04

Feb 12, 2009
We need more franchise players that thinks he'll lose every year.

I'm talking about Sather running his mouth about how much easier it would be to run the Rangers with all the big city $$$ - before he got here and failed for 2 decades.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
I'm talking about Sather running his mouth about how much easier it would be to run the Rangers with all the big city $$$ - before he got here and failed for 2 decades.

Ahhh, true.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
People would notice because they'd get mad at Hank for getting mad at Pionk for stabbing him.

Pionk is well liked because he plays a lot of minutes and Sam and Joe ooh and ahh over him. That's basically it.

Is 'made in china' good or bad?

CHI-NA
Dan Girardi Jr.

9cf.gif

Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
There’s been open speculation about AV returning in the media, Gorton has been non-committal regarding his future, and Dave Maloney is openly questioning what his future with the team is. The email is nothing more than afterthought and fodder for the board.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
There’s been open speculation about AV returning in the media, Gorton has been non-committal regarding his future, and Dave Maloney is openly questioning what his future with the team is. The email is nothing more than afterthought and fodder for the board.
It's like the god damn election all over again.

LOCK HIM UP
RELEASE THE EMAILS

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
That's easy to say when the rebuild has worked.
Yeah, but when it happened they weren’t expecting to get Matthews less than a year later. That first press conference was all about how there was going to be more years of a bad team but with the franchise moving in an actual direction

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
What happened? Didn't Philly look like pretty much a lock a few weeks ago?

I'd rather knock them out if we can. There's one game left and eight teams behind us. The tank is over.

If Flyers lose their last game vs us and Panthers win both their remaining games they make it. Also this if Flyers lose by 2 to us and Panthers win both games in Shootout.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Florida also has to win a bunch of games.
Exactly. Lets not act like beating philly knocks them out. Still more than 50/50 they get in even if we beat them.
I would like to see a good game where we compete and lose 5-3 with Chytil scoring 2-3 goals ;)
We need to stay at 9 at the very least. Hopefully one of the hawks or oilers can put some points up and jump above us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad