Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
20n4Iag.gif

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Meh..
This is going to be hard getting used too..
f***nig hate it!

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
One more game boys. Jesus spent 40 years roaming in the desert with 3 loafs of bread and a family sized diet coke and never lost hope. We're almost there. The universe will reward us with Dahlin.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Thanks to this loss, our chance of getting dahlin has increased by 1.5% and our chances of getting top-3 has increased by 4.5%

Those are chunks, not small amounts

I’ve said it elsewhere but 9th is much better going into the lottery than 10th.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Tank team prevailed. Even though this season sucked, I will miss watching Ranger's hockey, october is so far away.
Definitely sucks but April 28th then hopefully June 22nd could be very exciting for Rangers hockey. In the grand scheme of things hopefully VERY exciting.

Reactions: Fvital92 and Bozle

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Chicago and Edmonton could pass us too. All they need to do is win. All we need to do is lose.
Is it true all Chicago needs a point? it won't be easy against the two teams they have left but hope they can pull it off.
I would be very happy with 8th at this point because to get into the top three its basically identical odds for the 7th and 8th slot. Maybe better shot to grab a player we really like at 7 rather than 8 but who knows?!

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Is it true all Chicago needs a point? it won't be easy against the two teams they have left but hope they can pull it off.
I would be very happy with 8th at this point because to get into the top three its basically identical odds for the 7th and 8th slot. Maybe better shot to grab a player we really like at 7 rather than 8 but who knows?!

We won three or four games too many coming down the stretch---we could have put ourselves in a lot better position. In a way you like that they're still trying to compete but in another way I wasn't very happy about the winning part. Anyone who went through the 7 year stretch that we missed the playoffs starting in 97-98 can tell you how the Rangers were always like the last one or two three teams missing the playoffs which is why we never got the top end draft picks. This year we're a bit more in the middle---not great--could have been better--could have been worse.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
22 June 2018 - The Rangers pick 9th. They slightly reach.

1 July 2018 - Gorton announces that AV will return.

April 2021 - the top pick in the 2018 draft is a good, but not franchise-altering player. After 4 years people have realized that only about 7-8 players from the entire draft were. We miss the playoffs again and start to wonder what all the losing was for.

March 2025 - The Sather regime is, in some form another, still in charge. The Rangers still haven't had a 1D since McDonagh. They still haven't won at Barclays Center. Only three of Chytil, Andersson, Hajek, Howden, Lindgren, Pionk, and Day are full-time NHL players. I hope we lose tonight. We have a chance at 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad