Series Talk: Rangers @ Hurricanes - Metropolitan Division Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikC

Oct 7, 2008
PP hitting for at least 1g a game... better 5v5 play, which is huge.
Good defensive structure, keeping them at bay and supporting one another.
Physical play is rattling some of them.
Getting to Raanta.

I like our odds at winning this series honestly.

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014

200.gif

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
Boomer on Sirius XM. Finally an analyst that says what's actually happening.

Rangers defense snuffing out the Canes. Its not just Igor. Rangers have been the better team. Should have won game 1 were the better team. Rangers top end talent is better. Canes are not impressive. Bruins were even better.

Reactions: NikC

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Feel like Ranger fans are starting to get a little over confident and it makes me nervous. Still alot of Hockey to play here, anything can happen.

Happy it hasn't been the slaughtering I was expecting, considering the regular season games we played.

0ldTimeHockey

Oct 31, 2021
Feel like Ranger fans are starting to get a little over confident and it makes me nervous. Still alot of Hockey to play here, anything can happen.

Happy it hasn't been the slaughtering I was expecting, considering the regular season games we played.
was just thinking the same as I was reading back the past few pages. Crazy to even mention the word Tampa while our series is currently tied 2-2.

Reactions: Unpredictable1

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Yeah, CAR is quite good on home ice. We have the momentum...but they will come out strong on Thursday. Will need to weather the storm and play a solid road game to get the W.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah, CAR is quite good on home ice. We have the momentum...but they will come out strong on Thursday. Will need to weather the storm and play a solid road game to get the W.

Igor is going to have to steal this one and the Rangers need to capitalize on the chances they get. No giving up a shorty on a 4 min PP like they did in Game 2. The margin for error has shrunk to nothing for both sides, but I still have confidence in the mental fortitude of our guys over theirs. Plus, it has to help the Rangers have already won a must-win playoff game on the road against Pittsburgh.

Drury would have Tatis'd it.

Drury's moves have the Rangers 2 wins from the Eastern Conference Finals. Find a new slant.

Reactions: Brother Mouzone

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Carolina has the Staal line up against Mika again tomorrow. That speaks to a couple things. The Rangers are going to need their power play to work and/or another line might need to provide a goal or two. Jordan is a very very good defensive center. It wouldn't hurt to keep pounding the Canes either. I think that works more to our favor.

Reactions: NikC

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
Igor is going to have to steal this one and the Rangers need to capitalize on the chances they get. No giving up a shorty on a 4 min PP like they did in Game 2. The margin for error has shrunk to nothing for both sides, but I still have confidence in the mental fortitude of our guys over theirs. Plus, it has to help the Rangers have already won a must-win playoff game on the road against Pittsburgh.

Drury's moves have the Rangers 2 wins from the Eastern Conference Finals. Find a new slant.
Learn what Tatising is, Rick.

GbgRanger

Jul 11, 2009
Sweden / Philippines

Remember the tone on the boards before our 2 game homestand? I remember...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad