Series Talk: Rangers @ Hurricanes - Metropolitan Division Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
If Gallant does some of the things he did late in this game from the start of the series we have a chance.

Move Lafreniere up, even if it's just an odd shift here and there in the top six.
Move Motte up into the top six.

Reactions: NYRangers16

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
Carolina is a carbon copy of Pittsburgh. I think the Rangers will show themselves better than you think. I am sorry but half the Canes defense is Brendan Smith-he's beatable, Skjei- who is dumber than a brick and Deangelo- who is good on the power play and that's about it. Their forwards are going to be a pain in the ass no doubt. But if they get 25-30 shots they're going to get 3-4 goals and that should keep them in every game.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
The only chance we really have is to keep it close going into the 3rd.

Rod the bod believes in the turtle. It's the exact opposite of what they should be doing considering who they are but it almost bit them in game 7.

Hell, WE almost came back against them twice at the end of the year thanks to said turtle.

Reactions: NYRangers16

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
There's an immediate different feeling with teams. Pittsburgh beat us badly with simple hockey... Down low and in the middle.

Boston showed me they are beatable. They looked pedestrian on the road. Taking Game 1 would be monumental

It's doable if our players play up to what they're capable of.

Mika and Kreids come with the same energy
Panarin being Panarin
Kid line
Our top4 needs to be better and I think they will.
Shesty godmode activate

DO NOT BLOW THIS CALGARY

we need that extra day or maybe it's better to get back to it ASAP and ride the high into game1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad